“Very Unexpected”
Review of Museum of Clean

Museum of Clean
Ranked #1 of 21 things to do in Pocatello
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Who would ever think a museum about cleaning would be interesting? That's what I used to think when I saw the building being renovated. After I retired, I started driving a school bus part-time and I was tasked to take elementary students to the museum on a field trip. I walked through it with my field trip and was thoroughly entertained. There are exhibits geared toward children and adults. The owner, Don Aslett led us through the museum and he was very entertaining. Make sure he is conducting the tour through the museum and it will be well worth the visit...

2  Thank Svv5087

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Being new to the area (4 months) and having my brother come visit so quick, I searched online for "things to do in Pocatello". The Museum of Clean was the first option. I hadn't heard of it, but the reviews sounded good. We were three adults, no one else was in the museum, so we dropped in our fee and had lots of time to peruse the museum. It was VERY interesting! Lots of cool information and history about cleaning devices and products. It was a great place to take a visitor or for any people new to the area!

4  Thank Michelle D
Reviewed October 25, 2013

WOW! Our family was surprised the all the activities and fun we enjoyed during our tour by the museum founder. We received a tour of even the unfinished clock tower and went out on the roof. Memories my children will not forget: Getting vaccuumed before the tour, the giant ball to play in, the puppet show, and Don Aslett himself saying funny things like "we better hurry out of here, the cougars are coming."

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The founder of the company gave us a personal tour and we loved it! Very interesting and informative.

2  Thank 2travelers07
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I loved this Museum ...we went shortly after it opened and found it brought back a lot of old memories..... and I totally enjoyed my visit - even though I ran out of gas partway through and had to go sit down while the rest went on without me ..... Don Aslett is a very nice gentleman who came and sat with me for a while and told me lots of things about the building and how it all came about. It would be a great place to take out of town visitors and I think small children would love it too ........

2  Thank LoveMyDodge