“Nice Atmosphere ”

The Bridge
Ranked #12 of 159 Restaurants in Pocatello
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Contemporary fine dining, locally owned and operated. We offer a higher scale atmosphere with a local feel. We are sure to please just about any pallet. We are famous for our Steaks and burgers also our in house made breads and pasta's. Our lounge is a full bar that has a wide selection of beer, scotch, whiskey and our fresh juiced mixed drinks. We are proud to introduce our new pastry chef/ baker Christashia "Bug" Reardon.
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I had the Prime Rib, my wife had the Pad Thai, both were excellent. Service was top notch.
Red wine recommendation was right on for my tastes.

There are newer reviews for The Bridge

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We come here every few weeks, and we really should visit more often. We always have excellent food and service. This time, I ordered scallops and they were cooked perfectly - they were so tender I could cut them with my fork. The salads were very fresh, as usual. The server was attentive without being bothersome. And, I really appreciate that they time the meals very well. I have time to eat my appetizer and/or salad before the entrée comes out (I hate it when the entrée comes out when I'm only half-way through my salad!). When I spend this much money on a meal, I want to relax and savor it - and we've never felt rushed by the staff here.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great owners with great food and service. They have ribs to salads to great mediteranean. Classy food for classy people!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is our second visit to The Bridge. We enjoyed it so much the first time, we used it for entertaining the second and everyone enjoyed it thoroughly. Our appetizers were great, especially the clams in a light broth, as were all of our entrees. Service was very good and the wine list, while somewhat small offered great values. The beer drinkers in our group were delighted with the variety of, in their words, "excellent" beers. We highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Went here for lunch. My 2 friends had the burger and I had the fish and chips.
Just outstanding in all respects. Server fast and sociable.
Food top of the line.
We had been the day before to Portneuf Brewing company nd the differences were just incredible.
Man were we happy campers.
Wine very well priced and great selection.

Been to The Bridge? Share your experiences!