“Very nice!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I'd had read on-line reviews that didn't think much of this place so I went in with low expectations. Walking in I initially thought "at least they spent some money on the interior" but the service was quick and efficient if maybe a little humor-less (maybe we're not as funny as we think we are)!

The eats were there in plenty of time (not slow) and tasted wonderful. My 7 y/o non-sushi eater really enjoyed the homemade mac and cheese. For as much as we consumed I guess the bill was maybe a little more than I expected...for 3 adults.

If this place were in the town where I live I'd return often.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very impressed with the food and friendly staff. The food is delicious and well priced, especially enjoyed the edamame, seafood bisque, and tiny dancer roll! Will go back and highly recommend it!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Daniel is one of the most dedicated chefs I have seen in many years. He recognizes that Sushi is an art.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

The food was really good. The sushi was very good and they have some amazing options that are not on the menu. The service was amazing, Bryan was awesome. The saki mini drinks were very good and the shrimp with pineapple was fantastic as was the calamari. The seafood bisque was absolutely fantastic and one of my new favorites. Definitely a must go to if you are in Pocatello!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We didn't have high expectations going in as we were hit with the foulest smell of backed up sewage, but luckily we got seated at the opposite end of the restaurant and were able to take a deep breath. The service was absolutely outstanding, the sushi was excellent and we would definitely go back.