“Wedding Reception”

Ranked #59 of 159 Restaurants in Pocatello
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a locally-owned and recently renovated restaurant located in the heart of our reviving Old Town District. We offer a variety of cuisine ranging from Steamer Clams over pasta to our delicious Shrimp Tacos with bacon and avocado. We have a large private dining area that can accommodate catered events including private parties and business meetings. We offer happy hour daily and are an excellent venue for catching the game. If your into unique and flavorful wines, be sure to check out our new wine store and ask about our monthly wine pairing dinners. Come see what you've been missing!
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I held my wedding reception at PV's. It was absolutely amazing. The staff was very professional and took care of everything for me. The appetizers were raved about by my guests!!! I didn't have one bad comment. The artichoke dip was an absolute hit with everyone!!! They wanted to know if they could have "to-go" boxes. I would definitely throw another group event here.

There are newer reviews for PV's Pasta and Vino

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We always enjoy a visit to PVs. They have amazing food that always tastes fresh, a stellar wine selection and great service. Catch them on a night with live music and I dare you to find a better place to eat, drink and be alone without the kids in Pocatello! Love it every time.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

definetely a great place for date night with awesome food and great environment and excellent service! PV's is a great place and is highly recommended to eat there. You will enjoy it!

1  Thank man_vs_food35572
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Dark and in need of repair. Poor service. Long wait times. Food sucked. The chicken had weird hard pieces in it and was over cooked and dry. The spaghetti tasted like canned. The asparagus wasn't prepared correctly. Stay away!

1  Thank yourface1124
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Thee food was great but they have unprofessional staff In the front which is unfortunate. The foodd was wonderfull but a server named jerry was very unprofessional and ruined my experiance. If you go and she is your server I advise you request a.new server

Nikki B, Public Relations Manager at PV's Pasta and Vino, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our establishment. We would like to assure you that your experience was not our standard. We have revamped our building and our menu recently and would like to invite you back for a fun yet professional experience with our friendly staff. Hope to see you soon!