“Best italian food in pocatello!!!”

PV's Pasta and Vino
Ranked #58 of 157 Restaurants in Pocatello
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a locally-owned and recently renovated restaurant located in the heart of our reviving Old Town District. We offer a variety of cuisine ranging from Steamer Clams over pasta to our delicious Shrimp Tacos with bacon and avocado. We have a large private dining area that can accommodate catered events including private parties and business meetings. We offer happy hour daily and are an excellent venue for catching the game. If your into unique and flavorful wines, be sure to check out our new wine store and ask about our monthly wine pairing dinners. Come see what you've been missing!
Pocatello, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best italian food in pocatello!!!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

definetely a great place for date night with awesome food and great environment and excellent service! PV's is a great place and is highly recommended to eat there. You will enjoy it!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank man_vs_food35572

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheep and expensive.”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Dark and in need of repair. Poor service. Long wait times. Food sucked. The chicken had weird hard pieces in it and was over cooked and dry. The spaghetti tasted like canned. The asparagus wasn't prepared correctly. Stay away!

1 Thank yourface1124
“Baddddd”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Thee food was great but they have unprofessional staff In the front which is unfortunate. The foodd was wonderfull but a server named jerry was very unprofessional and ruined my experiance. If you go and she is your server I advise you request a.new server

Nikki B, Public Relations Manager at PV's Pasta and Vino, responded to this review, November 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our establishment. We would like to assure you that your experience was not our standard. We have revamped our building and our menu recently and would like to invite you back for a fun yet professional experience with our friendly staff. Hope to see you soon!
Boise, Idaho
“Worst service ever.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have gone to this place a number of times and usually have okay service and okay food. On the last visit we will ever have I waited for my water for over 5 minuets, took about 10 minuets after we ordered to get salad and bread then get our food and they bring the wrong dish. The other person with me got their food and was finished by the time my plate came, wrong for the second time. Th waitress told me I just ordered wrong and never apologized. I will never eat hear again.

Pocatello
“One of my favorite restaurants in Pocatello”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I absolutely love this place! Especially the patio in the summer. The atmosphere is great; friendly staff, wonderful food, and a nice selection of wines. I enjoy the wine pairing they offer once a month too. Some of my favorite dishes are the cypress salad, all of the seafood pasta dishes, and donnys osters.

• Visited July 2012