“Great food, great coffee!”
Review of Sayers Food

Sayers Food
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Leederville
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Sydney
“Great food, great coffee!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is our second experience at Sayers Food, and both experiences have been sensational. The food is tasty and well presented, not outrageously priced and the coffee is amongst the best in Perth. I've never had enough room to try the range of cakes on display, but they look amazing.

Sure there are often queues outside the place, but they move very quickly. We were lucky this morning and had nobody ahead of us, even scored a carpark right out front.

Definitely worth a visit!

• Visited March 2014

Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quite pricy and loud inside”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Went to sayers with a group of work colleagues for a celebratory lunch. The food itself was tasty but I have to say I expected my salad to be a bit bigger. Got this tiny little serving. Expected more due to the price. It was quite tasty though, to their credit. Can imagine it being quite noisy when really busy. Was only half full when we got there but was quite packed by the time we left. Book if you can!

Melbourne, Australia
“My favourite cafe in Leederville”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

On my last two trips to Perth I've visited this cafe a couple of times and I love it. The food is always delicious and interesting and the coffee is pretty good too. They have fantastic salads (my favourite) - I particularly like the Calamari with mango and pineapple salad as well as the beetroot and vodka cured salmon. I've always found the service to be friendly and the food is served promptly without you feeling you're being pushed out the door. It is quite noisy so weather permitting I prefer an outside table (in the alley way near the barber) as inside can feel rather chaotic. Will be back at Sayers on my next trip to Perth.

South Wales
“Great place”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Luckily got a table as it was a weekday. A party of four ordered banana bread, fruit toast and one had scrambled eggs. All really good. Large portions (had to take some home-kindly packaged by waitress)

“Too Noisy!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Met a friend for breakfast on a Monday. I'd been here before and it's nice but sat outside. It was a (very) hot day so we went inside and the air con was not working too well at all as it was hot and clammy. The tables are way too close and there was a group of about 8 sitting at the high tables near the door and boy were they noisy! Inconsiderate of others. The music was so loud as well - making everyone speak louder etc We asked if the music could be turned down and a lady came up and said the owner likes it like that. We could NOT talk - I'm not into shouting when trying to make conversation. It's exhausting! Shan't return unless I can sit outside (where there's no air-con and it's bloody hot!) and relax. Food is good but not cheap.