My wife and I stayed 5 nights in the hotel section and although the owner was very helpful and did his best to rectify the problems with the air conditioning and shower unit. the room which was approximately 16 foot by 12 foot with a six foot high block built wall behind which was a toilet and shower with a curtain to close between the bedroom and toilet. this did not give any privacy so someone had to leave the room when the other wanted to use the toilet. We don't consider this to be acceptable standards in todays market. We paid US$ 100 per night which we also consider to be expensive but other than that Keegans Beach Resort was O.K.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Keegan's on Lower Bay, Bequia, St Vincent and The Grenadines, right by the beach with a choice of Hotel rooms, apartments and a cottage. Situated on beautiful Lower Bay, a near mile long stretch of golden sand lapped by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Swim before a leisurely breakfast served on the terrace overlooking the beach and sea. Enjoy our home cooked meals and the hospitality our family has been providing since 1978 in Lower Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Keegan's Beachside Hotel,Apartments & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keegan`s Beach Hotel Bequia
- Keegan's Beachside Hotel,Apartments & Cottage Bequia/Lower Bay