“The Nicest Little Place I Have Ever Seen”
Kingsville Apartments 2 Bedroom - Bequia
Kingsville Apartments 2 Bedroom - Bequia Kingsville Apartments 2 Bedroom - Bequia
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Kingsville Apartments 2 Bedroom - Bequia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Hollydave
Owen Sound, Canada
“This place does not deliver what it promises in the 2012 Ins & Outs guide”
Reviewed December 4, 2011 for a stay in November 2011
person found this review helpful

1 1/2 days before arriving, we learned that our original rental property was not available due to flooding. We were sent a list of a number of other proporties that were available and selected KingsVille. One of the deciding factors was that they offered free WiFi which is essential to us when we travel as we run our business via the internet. When we arrived, we were shown to our apartment(#5) which was the middle unit of a set of 3. This meant that we had limited windows and had to open the front door and the patio door across from it to get any cross ventilation. Neither of these openings had screens and biting insects are a problem on the islands.There are 8 apartments at Kingsville and at any given time only 2 other units were in use.For 4 nights we were the only people staying there it would have been more "accommodating" of the owners to put us in an end unit with more windows & a larger patio area. We then asked for access to the internet and were told that this would cost us $20 a day. After a call to the rental agency,they agreed to let us have internet service but programmed in our info.incorrectly so that we never ever did get access to the internet. Our patio was the only one without lounge chairs, the gas oven ran out of gas part way through the stay and due to the nasty and uncoperative reception we received from the owner we could see no point in approaching them to request that the bottled gas be replaced.The landscapers hired by the owners cut grass and timmed until after dark on a Friday, which was OK by us but resumed their work at 7:30AM the Sat. morning which was not OK. Due to a rainstorm they resumed work again in the early afternoon and proceeded to use a whippersnipper in the small yard behind our unit about 2 meters away from where my husband had fallen asleep on the patio. When he was awakened for the second time by this noise, he went to find the foreman who told him that the owners had indicated that it didn't matter who was staying there, they wanted the grass cut that weekend. The photos on line for Kingsville, make the place look very appealing.........buyer beware!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was close to a beach.
Liked least: The way in which we were treated.
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
WalesMrsT
Wales
“The Nicest Little Place I Have Ever Seen”
Reviewed September 24, 2011 for a stay in February 2011
people found this review helpful

I first saw Bequia on a shore trip from a Silverseas cruise and I immediately fell in love it.
That was last January and I returned in February for the Blues Festival.

I spent a week room only, and then managed, very luckily, to book into Kingsville. It's a great little community (as is the whole of Bequia) and I had the most wonderful time. In fact, I'm returning this January and February, first of all island hopping all the way down from Grenada and staying at Kingsville again for the music festival. As it's so popular, I can't stay there for the whole time unfortunately.

Kingsville is literally just across a small road from the beach, so you can pop back for anything you've forgotten in just a minute.

The apartment I had was very comfortable and really spacious for me (I had a 2 bedroom as there weren't any 1 bedroom available). The staff are immensely helpful and friendly and will even do a load of washing for you for a nominal sum. I can't praise it enough.

Da Reef, where a lot of the music takes place, is just a stroll down the lane and there are other restaurants nearby.

You can take either a taxi or a water taxi into town, or walk if it's not too hot.

Take your mask and snorkel as there is quite a good reef between Lower Bay and Princess Margaret Beach.

I shouldn't write such a glowing review really as I don't want too many people to discover it!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything from the location etc. etc........
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing