“Good Burrito”

Fiesta En Jalisco
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Orofino
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 13, 2018

We ordered two asada burritos and a Mexican pizza, and everything tasted great. They weren't super spicy, which I like, but they still had a lot of flavor. The portions were large and the service was excellent.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by our meal here at Fiesta En Jalisco. Big portions and good food. Nothing spicy which we would have liked but it was still good.

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

This is a decent place, clean, good decor, basic Mexican food, friendly staff. I'm a fan of Mexican, though, and I find their chicken dishes (I prefer chicken)
WAY underspiced...just plain, PLAIN chicken. Really could use something... I'd really like to try their fajitas, but as someone else mentioned, they're a little pricey. Their refried beans, though, are some of the best I've ever eaten!

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Very tasty good. Clean, nicely decorated. Very little open in Orofino on a Sunday but this stop turned out great. Well seasoned. Fajitas are a bit pricey at $18.75. Generous food potions. Quesadilla was the best!!! Many combo plates. Excellent service!!!!

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Good , plentiful food good service. While I'm not a big fan of Mexican restaurants this was nice. Pleasant staff good margaritas no heartburn afterwards (a big plus!)