“YUM!!”

Fiesta En Jalisco
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Orofino
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I'm from San Diego and this Mexican quisine rivals anything I've experienced in my home town. It is a Mexican/American style menu with meals in all price ranges. I love the Fajitas. Served on a steaming cast iron skillet. If you like Mexican food you will not be disappointed. The

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I grew up in New Mexico and have a real appreciation for "Mexican" food. When I moved to Orofino I was worried about finding good Mexican food. Fiesta En Jalisco has provided great food and service. Prices a little high but sharing a dish due to portion sizes is a wonderful way to reduce cost and yet be fully satisfied.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

This restraint was recommended by a local. I was hesitant to eat Mexican food in a small town in Idaho but boy am I glad I did! The food was fresh, excellent, and the portions were huge. Everyone at the table enjoyed their meals and we even returned for lunch the next day. Highly recommend the chicken enchiladas!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Wonderful food and plenty of it! The service is top notch. When visiting Orofino this is always on our list of places we have to go.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

The Fiesta En Jalisco was our stop for lunch on the way to Montana this summer. The food was good and hot and the service was good as well. I put this up there with some of the better family style Mexican Restaurants we have enjoyed.