“great breakfast and service!”

Ponderosa Restaurant and Brass Rail
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in Orofino
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Great staff and a delicious breakfast! The cinnamon roll was to die for. The servings were quite generous for the price as well.

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice during our holiday once for breakfast and another for dinner. Both meals were excellent and a great menu to choose from. The Reuben sandwich was my favourite yet my wife had lovely chicken and the kids enjoyed their food a lot. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

My date (wife) decided to eat in town before our UI extension class. We had eaten lunch here a few times but never a dinner meal. We were pleasantly surprised with the daily special of Meatloaf. It came with choice of Salad Bar, or Soup of the day. I opted for the Salad Bar, while the wife had the Taco soup. If I might I suggest not to load up on the Salad Bar, unless you are really hungry. The meal proportions were very generous, a good slice of Meatloaf, potato choices, mashed, baked, fries, I did mashed with brown gravy I was not disappointed. The veggie was string beans, another good choice. The server was friendly and checked on our drinks, satisfaction frequently. We definitely will be back for "dinner meals".

Reviewed January 12, 2018

Have been there for lunch numerous times and always enjoyed the meal. Not fancy but good food and friendly atmosphere

Reviewed October 6, 2017

When in Orofino, we always stay over at the Best Western. While we appreciate that they throw in a free breakfast in the lobby, sometimes a traditional diner breakfast is just what one needs to start the day.
We always eat at the Ponderosa. The food is good. The service is always friendly. The customers are a real treat because it seems like they are locals and all know each other. A good family feel to it.
Lots of options for breakfast and they do a good oatmeal.
Highly recommended