“Combo Number One”
Review of China Palace

China Palace
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Orofino
Reviewed August 13, 2018

After a long day driving and hiking, we decided to stop at China Palace for dinner. This is a nice little hole in the wall in downtown Orofino. I only saw 2 people working on a late Sunday night, so I'm guessing it would be the owners. The woman who served us did a great job. Made sure we had plenty of water which was much needed. The dining room is pretty simple as is the menu. Typical Chinese menu. I went with combo number one and everything turned out good. Egg roll, sweet and sour chicken, and pork fried rice. If you are in the area, this is the better of the 2 Chinese restaurants. If you need a Chinese fix like we did and are in Orofino, China Palace is the place to go.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018

This is a great place. No matter what you order you will need to take home leftovers, because the portions are huge. The staff are professional and friendly. I have never been disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Didn't expect to find a good Chinese restaurant in this small town, and almost passed by. Glad we tried it. Definitely good food, so good we over ate. Lots of food in the combination dinners. Not too impressed by the fried rice, but everything else was spot on, especially the broccoli beef. Decor was very nice.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Courteous service,clean,decent food. Downtown Orofino good parking easy access
One of our better restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

I LIKE this place! Clean, good food and atmosphere, friendly service. I've only had two different meals, but I thought both were delicious, and I had abundant leftovers for another meal . Love the King Tu chicken (sauce is BBQ & sweet and sour combined, and delicious), and, since I don't eat pork, the fact that they have beef lo mein. They have the tenderest beef I've ever eaten at a Chinese restaurant!

Date of visit: March 2018