“It's a Subway store.”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #14 of 16 Restaurants in Orofino
Reviewed March 14, 2017

I think there sandwiches are good as you can have them prepare how you like, and the cookies are good too!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here twice now. Because it was handy. I usually have a BMT. The first time I ate here the sub was the best I had ever had. Today I had the same thing again. Another great sub. They never skimp on ingredients. Really juicy. Friendly staff. Easy in and out.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2015

What one would expect for a Subway menu choice-wise, but it is the first Subway we have ever been in that did not offer wifi. We did like that they offered eat-in meals in a basket instead of the usual take-out plastic bag. This is a nice touch if one is eating in.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Crappy servers don't listen when you place your order. Then they get mad, and start yelling at you..how they can "refuse service" um yeah, you are when you don't listen to my order! Never going back, awful management.

Date of visit: August 2013