“Great service with conversation and a smile!”
Review of Augie's

Augie's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Orofino
Cuisines: American
Description: Augie’s delivers a warm and friendly lunch & espresso experience to the Orofino community. Specializing in hand pulled espresso drinks blended with Thomas Hammer Coffee, artisan panini & deli sandwiches, soup, and salads. Don’t forget to satisfy your sweet tooth with one of our 16 flavors of Cascade Glacier ice cream. Whether you are looking for lunch or just a quick coffee, we have something you'll love.
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Clean friendly place for soup (delicious) sandwich or a wrap. Good food fair pricing and great service a winning combo!

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place, great owners, have assortment of coffees, salads, sandwiches,and ice creams. Clean with WiFi and nice restrooms.

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

A wonderful little place in Orofino which serves the best ice cream I have had in a long time. Kids loved it and so did I. They also have good coffee and also do really nice breakfast sandwiches. Highly recommended if you are in Orofino.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

We stay in Orofino once a year after motorcycling Lolo Pass. Finding a good spot to eat on the road is not always easy, so I'm delighted to find Augie's open year after year. Latte's are made with small town love and the ice cream scoops are hefty. We also usually order salads or sandwichs to eat back in the hotel. This is clearly a local hangout. The owner greets nearly everyone by name, but is warm and friendly to travellers as well. (Some of the younger staff could be a bit warmer, but then again, was I warm at 16?)

Reviewed August 30, 2017

My wife and I I ate lunch there (there are not that many restaurants in town) we had sandwiches and ice cream. Nice people . Pastromi was steamed and served on a roll. God I miss New York!