“Very pleased...”
Review of Augie's Deli

Augie's Deli
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Orofino
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a fun loving deli where you can treat yourself to Gourmet Panini Sandwiches, Cascade Glacier Ice Cream and Thomas Hammer Coffee! Stop in, check us out and enjoy a little bit of our small town feel!
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My favorite thing about Augies is the support they have for our students. Not many local buisnesses recognize EVERY honor roll student by giving them free cones for good grades. Anytime when the buisness has been closed during buisness hours I have always seen signs and reasoning behind the unexpected closures. So I dont know what the yoo-hoo in the "inconsistant" review is talking about. Life happens!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Augie's has a great food menu. The food is delicious. They will treat you as if you are #1 and go out of their way to make your eating and dining experience a memorable one. Keep up the good work.

2  Thank Chad E
Reviewed April 4, 2013

A great little deli with a staff that is there to please!!! Always friendly and greeted with a smile on their faces. Daily specials, great coffee, and fantastic ice cream!! My 3-year old granddaughter always wants to go see Sandy and get her ice cream cone. Small town hospitality you can't beat!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Sandy and Casey always greet us with warmth and Hospitality. The food is awesome and the ice cream to die for.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My kids, my mom and I visit Augie's Deli often. Sometimes twice in one day! The kids enjoy the homemade wafflecones while I have a coffee, hot or iced, and Nana has a milkshake. The staff are friendly and always ready with a smile. They serve great Panini specials and wonderful homemade soups. The Orofino Cheese Steak Panini is my favorite. You can either order whole or half portions. The half usually fills me up. I have had several different flavors of coffee and I loved them all! They are always coming up with new flavors to sample. If you have a specific flavor you prefer, she will make it for you. The kids love the fact that they can have ice cream when it's snowing and 20 degrees outside. Not just that! The elementary school children who are on the honor roll, get a free kid's cone! Do I reccomend this little Deli? You betcha!! I have family that visits from out of state and we always make a trip into town just to eat at Augie's Deli.

1  Thank Mistie L