“Dinner - a nice surprise ”
Review of Dining on the Edge

Dining on the Edge
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Orofino
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Was staying overnight next door and needed to figure out dinner plans. This place came recommended by desk staff at the Best Western.

The river speeding by in the window and the view of the trees and steep hills is lovely. There is plenty of parking. I was promptly greeted by the most well-mannered young lady who showed me to a nearby table.

I ended up ordering a nice glass of cider and water with dinner. I ordered the brisket and bacon burger without bun. It came with fries on the side. The fries were the standard kind. Well prepped but nothing spectacular. The meat patty was a flavorful treat slathered in melted cheese and bacon. Did not need to dress it with condiments. It stood fine on its own merits.

My waitress was impeccable attentive and prompt. She seemed to anticipate anything I might have wanted.

I indulged in a slice of carrot cake for dessert. It was pretty darn good. I’m not normally a dessert guy — I’m glad I was convinced to sin a little.

This place was a very pleasant surprise to find in such a tiny town.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Pleasant surprise in a small town to find such a good dining experience and great selections on their menu.

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

I stay in the area about once a month

I always stay at the best western that shares the parking lot with this place

This has outstanding prime rib , great service , servsie sort of varies in the bar when the regular staff has a days off

Very good food

Can’t wait to return

Reviewed March 21, 2018

The interior is large and luxurious. The tables are set far enough apart that conversations are not overheard. The view of the river is exquisite. The service is excellent and the food is delicious!

Reviewed January 12, 2018

Went for dinner while staying next door. Food and service were excellent. Only drawback was a noisy bar and being at a table next to it.