“Never forget!”

Kahili Club
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in New Meadows
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 13, 2011

The best birthday party I have ever had! Great time for all no drama no bad time at all. Just great get together that will never forget!

Reviewed November 21, 2008

I was working in the New Meadows area this summer and was brought to the Kahili the first night there. It fits the town perfectly, its a classic bar, lots of locals, pictures on the wall, and themed nights. I only went to 2 of the themed evenings; Monday is taco night, which was cheap and pretty good, Thursday is steak night, (chicken available too), very tasty, with a salad bar, roll and baked potato for pretty cheap.

The service was always good, its a laid back place so if you are high maintenance you should probably go up to McCall somewhere. I was thrown off the first time I went in there because its so small town-ish, but now that I am back home I miss it often.