“Out of Business”

Cuisines: American
Description: Steakhouse
Description: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Tough to keep a year round place going in New Meadows evidently. Ernies at the MeadowCreek Golf Club is no more. Best bet left in the Meadows Valley is the Front Porch in New Meadows for Lunch or the Granite Cafe for breakfast.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I've eaten at Ernie's four or five times now, and every time, I've been pleasantly surprised. The staff is always very friendly and prompt. They keep the water glasses full and always check in to make sure the food is to our liking. The menu has expanded greatly since the first time I went there, and I have yet to eat anything bad. The Chicken BLT salad is delicious, as are the BLT and BBQ Beef Sandwich. My husband loved the mashed potatoes and we both LOVED the cow pie for dessert (we subbed the mint brownie for the regular brownie and it was outstanding). Overall, I think this place is certainly worth a visit--I'd definitely recommend it to friends and I know that I will most certainly be back.

Helpful hint: Do make sure you check the hours. They are open less frequently in the off season (fall/winter/early spring).

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Great staff and good food, not open as often as possible. Check hours.