“Horrible!!!”
Review of JJ Cookshack - CLOSED

JJ Cookshack
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were there about 2pm Sept 21,2013-Met by the worst person you could EVER have serve you-The nasty looks were bizzare..Like our presence annoyed her!!.The service, IF you could call it that, was horrible..slamming dishes onto the table with even more dirty looks....The wait was ridicules.....IF we could find her at all..she was sitting down..And Yes..I am 54 years old and know how I like my food. Never again!!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We just moved into the area and had to try out the one and only Naples Restaurant. I have friends from Florida that brag about their southern cooking skills, especially their biscuits. This place is by far the BEST I have ever had. THE BEST. My husband ordered Chicken Fried Steak. Truly awesome and home made quality. If you are driving in the area of the country, by all means, stop for a homemade treat!

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Montana, hoping for a good lunch and that's exactly what we got! I had a cheeseburger and my friend had sausage, eggs and potatoes. She's still talking about how good her biscuit was! If I ever get back up this way, I will stop again.

1  Thank AllisonGrooms
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! Everything is homemade and fresh and the variety of food goes from American to Mexican to Country to just plain delicious!!! They have a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu with so many selections if you can't find something you like, the chef and owner, is happy make any changes you like and all made to order!!! I've never had anything there I didn't like. It's about 15-20 minutes from Sandpoint up 95 (old hwy 2); or about 10 min from Bonnersferry.

1  Thank Pwit0000