“Excellent Service!”

Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed July 24, 2009

We spent 3 nights here. The location was excellent, rooms are good size and well appointed. 2 adults and a 6 yr old.
Breakfast was included at the restaurant adjacent to to the hotel and it was really good.
They also have discount tickets to the water park, that saved alot of $$.
We would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed June 28, 2009

We are locals and were looking for something fun for our son's Birthday celebration. We
saw the online special running for Birthday Parties and booked two connecting rooms. Wow, did we get the royal treatment during our stay! The hotel is nice, clean and has a friendly atmosphere. Our rooms were conveniently located near the beautiful indoor pool, which was perfect for kids swim time. The rooms were good sized and clean. Very welcoming. We had plenty of room for kids, pizza, luggage and gifts too. We ordered pizza, played in the pool for a good couple hours then again in the morning, also set up the room as a movie theater and played a movie in each room (the kids loved that plus the free popcorn offered in the lobby!) Hospitality is a high priority here and we appreciate all the extra's during our stay. A birthday surprise for our birthday boy, a beach ball for the kids and goodie snack packs they give out to kids. Also, the free breakfast next door at Dave's Grill is very good and very filling with 2 eggs, bacon, pancakes, hashbrowns and juice and coffee. The whole event was simple, fun and clean up was easy on mom too! Our son will have an awesome memory of his birthday here at Shilo Inn Nampa Suites. Thanks to the wonderful and friendly staff for making our stay a fun time for all. We'll see you next year!

Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2009

We have stayed here several times before in past years and considered it good. But the building is aging now and floors above you creak, squeek, crack and pop to a disturbing level. Most amenities are good but for a hotel trying to reflect some class and charging rates accordingly, it is absolutely unconscionable to supply the rooms with the poorest grade of toilet paper available. That suggests management has decided to go cheap, cheap, cheap! Inexcusable! In addition to sleepless nights, a windshield wiper was stolen from our car in the parking lot. At best, this was a VERY disappointing three-night stay. Bill & Patty

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
CSullivan, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2009

Dear Bill and Patty,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Shilo Inn Nampa Suites property, your feedback is important and very much appreciated.

Your concerns regarding the amenities clearly indicate we failed to meet the high standards our guests expect from the Shilo Inns. We have restocked our guest rooms with the quality products you have come to expect from Shilo Inns. I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to show you our appreciation for your business and years of support.

On behalf of our Shilo Inns team of employees, we thank you for your feedback and hope we will continue to earn your business for all your hospitality needs. I have included my email address so I can personally take care of your future lodging needs and ensure your next visit to Shilo Inns exceeds your expectations.

Cindy Sullivan
cindy.sullivan@shiloinns.com

Reviewed May 27, 2009

When i booked the hotel i was told it was 1/2 mile from the event center. it ended up being more like 5 miles from the event center. I wanted something close to the center so we could walk to the concert. In the morning as i was packing the stuff to check out (at 10:00) the maid walked in to clean the room. she did not even knock or say sorry she just said "oh so your staying another night?". I asked her if check out was 12:30 she said yes and walked out. The room was also very dirty there was used shampoo bottles and soap in the desk.

We could not get the steam room or the sauna to work at all. the fitness center seems worn down.

I did not tell the front desk about this because i thought they would get mad at us for complaining.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
CSullivan, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

Please accept my sincere apologies regarding your recent visit to the Shilo Inn Nampa Suites. I truly believe that the very best way to measure our performance is through the comments of our Guests; your feedback is important, and very much appreciated.

I want to assure you we do not take your comments lightly and will address this with our staff so this does not occur again. I am sorry our Front Desk misinformed you about the distance to the event center, we are centrally located near several facilities and you are correct, we should have been more specific about the distance to the particular event center you requested. In regards to the Sauna and steam room I can assure any malfunctions will be corrected.

We obviously failed to uphold our own high standards and certainly failed to meet yours. Although I understand your hesitation about staying at the Shilo Inn Nampa Suites again, I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to show our appreciation for your business and provide you with the service and quality you expect from Shilo Inns.

On behalf of our loyal Shilo Inn team of employees, we thank you for your comments, and hope we will continue to earn your business for all your hospitality and dining needs. I have included my direct line so I can personally take care of any future lodging needs and ensure your next visit to Shilo Inns exceeds your expectations.

Cindy Sullivan
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel – Nampa
1401 Shilo Drive
Nampa, Idaho 8367
Direct Line: 208.498.1000
cindy.sullivan@shilinns.com

Reviewed April 7, 2009

I booked on line which was very easy. We were a little uncomfortable in the room because of the chairs in the room. Next time we will get a room with a sofa. The staff were great. I have stayed at this hotel before and will stay there again. Easy access to most everything. There is a restaurant on the grounds and we got free vouchers for breakfast every morning.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2009

Management and front desk personnel exhibit excellent costumer service skills with a demonstrate a "can do" attitude toward their clientele. I have stayed at this particular Shilo Inn a number of times and have always experienced above-average service; but THIS time, my stay ranks off-the-charts in excellence. At check in, I was welcomed with a warm smile and upbeat greeting (as always of course) from Debbie at the front desk. While being checked in, the General Manager, Cindy Sullivan, stepped out of her office to give a friendly hello. While in the room, my friends and I phoned the front desk and asked for information about area restaurants and or good take-out food. With in minutes the house-person, Orion, was at our door with a handful of menus and brochures on the area's local restaurants. Once we decided on what appeared to be a good restaurant, I returned the menus to the front desk and advised Debbie and Cindy of our selection. Cindy said the choice we made was a good one, but we might want to consider the Copper Canyon if we wanted a "memorable" dining experience. Well, it turns out that we LOVED it! The food was fabulous, the service was great, and the restaurant had an especially quaint and intimate atmosphere. My friends and I were very grateful that the staff had recommended such an enjoyable place. When we got back to the hotel, it was time to go dancing. We asked Debbie to call a cab to take us downtown. Within minutes, a Limo pulled up at the front door of the hotel. And, it turned out that it only cost us the price of a regular cab!

Our room was very spacious. With four women occupying it, space was critical! It had all the amenities we expected, and our time spent there will always be a special memory.

When it comes to fine hotels with exceptional service and guest provisions, Shilo Inn-Nampa Suites is the one to consider!

Ogden, UT

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2009

We used the conference room at the motel for a healthcare seminar. The staff was exceptional, the general manager was very helpful, and everything was clean and ready as promised. The location is right off the interstate highway with real easy access & parking. Convenient good food next door. It was a great experience and I would recommend this Shilo to everyone. Many Thanks, Steve, HealthCare Savings Network

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
Best Western Plus Peppertree Nampa Civic Center Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
7 mi away
Best Western Plus Caldwell Inn & Suites

Been to Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites? Share your experiences!