Shilo Inns Nampa
Sleep Inn(Nampa)
$104
$72
$79
All reviewsrestaurant next dooran older hotelfront deskmotorcycle trippick itemssee you next yearhour poolplace to staythe check in processcoffee makerstayed two nightseasy accessstaff was friendlyalexsullivanbaileyteresa
Reviewed February 23, 2009

We used the conference room at the motel for a healthcare seminar. The staff was exceptional, the general manager was very helpful, and everything was clean and ready as promised. The location is right off the interstate highway with real easy access & parking. Convenient good food next door. It was a great experience and I would recommend this Shilo to everyone. Many Thanks, Steve, HealthCare Savings Network

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2008

Service: Savanna was working the night of check in and she was extremly informative, knowledgable, and a pleasant person to speak with, especially after a long travel day. Savannah answered all of our questions and encouraged us to contact her or the other members on staff if any questions or concerns arose during our stay. Shawna was available during the morning hours, while giving us our Elmer's breakfast vouchers and was very polite and informative concerning Boise and places to tour withing the city. Norman held the fort down at night and reassured my small children that we would be safe and no :"bad guys" would get by him to harm any body. The coffee machine, cookies and popcorn are an inviting touch in welcoming customers. The fact that I brought my dog on this vacation was a plus that Shilo was able to allow me to bring her along.
Rooms: The rooms were clean and the maid staff were very pleasant to talk with and very professional. They were able to work around my busy schedule and clean the room at my convience.
Fitness centers were clean and a nice area to get some quick convenient physical exercise and the pool was clean, refreshing and pleasant to relax in after a long day. Shilo Inns are an outstanding place for travelers and I will be encouraging my family and friends to consider staying there during there travels. Thank you Shilo!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 23, 2008

Very pleasant staff. We were greeted by Savanna( front desk) and Cindy(general manager). So fun and refreshing, but professional at the same time. They supply popcorn, fruit and delicious cookies in the evening. The room was comfortable and large. Right next door is Elmers. The food was good and you get 10% off if you are a guest of the Shilo Inn Suites Hotel.
We will definitely stay at this property again.

Stayed: October 2008
Reviewed September 26, 2008

Tari at the Shilo Inn Suites in Nampa, Idaho, was very informative, helpful and nice. We were in town due to a family illness and was unaware of the rewards program. We had mentioned to her that we stay at Shilo Inn Suites whenever possible so she gave us the information for the rewards program. Thank you for seeing a product to suit or need.
A satisfied new rewards customer.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2008

We loved the pool (although it was cold), hot tub, and the dry sauna. We ate at the restaurant next door, Elmer's, and the food was pretty good. The only bad thing is that outside the hotel, day and night, the area smelled of garbage. Inside the hotel did not smell like this though, just outside. The hotel also served free coffee’s/cappacino's, latte's (those type of things, I don't drink them so I'm not familiar with what all of them are) that my husband loved. We stayed at this hotel on day 2 of our 10 day motorcycle trip, and I'd stay there again if I was in that area.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)