“Clean comfortable rooms”
Review of Super 8 Nampa

Super 8 Nampa
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I am a regular who travels through Nampa once a week. I enjoy staying at this location not only for convenience, but knowing I will get a decent nights sleep in a clean, comfortble and affordable room. They have always been accomedating and even make it a point to try and put me in my same room everytime, which I greatly appreciate. Overall I reccomend this hotel for a good night stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Richard R

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have stayed at several Super 8 motels and this one was the cleanest and friendliest by far. The prices were good and they also have hooked up a deal with Denny's where you get 15% off your meal expense just by showing your room key. The owner was fabulous. She goes above and beyond what most people expect at a Super 8. Her friendly attitude and smile is most welcoming. I would recommend this motel to my pickiest of friends and family. Also, this is a pet friendly place which was an essential need for us in our transition to the Nampa area.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Myrydyan
Reviewed August 10, 2012

They only had a smoking room available (honestly, who still has smoking rooms?) which absolutely WREAKED of cigarette smoke, had I known it was going to be this bad I would have said no thanks and kept moving down the interstate. Opening the window and running the AC fan did little to nothing. The water in the bathroom was either scalding hot, or ice cold, it took me a good 5 minutes to get it to a tolerable temperature but my girlfriend had to take an uncomfortable shower.

Price wasn't terrible, I'd say competitive, and they allow pets, hence the 2 stars instead of 1. Also the night time attendant was pleasant, but I'd rather have a jerk check me in to a nice room, instead of spending the night in this one.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2012

First time in a Super 8 as I'm usually at Motel 6 on one night travels. Room was large, they had hair dryers (they don't at M6) and Coffee. I like that you need your key to enter side doors for extra security.

Staff very pleasant and while you have a choice of a number of hotels I think this property for the money is a good choice.

Plenty of parking close to your room.

I'll book Super 8 in the future as well.

Room Tip: Back rooms not facing main road might be better although I can't say I was bothered.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stayed here in mid July 2012 for a family reunion weekend. Upon checking into our room, we noticed the A/C was putting out very little air and it was above 90 degrees outside. Also, our refrigerator didn't work at all and we had brought food in a cooler to put in there. We told the front desk lady and it took about an hour for a maintenance worker to come check it out. First, she told us she may be able to find us a fan for our room since the a/c wasn't working. That was not okay with us! Later that night, she FINALLY brought us in a new a/c unit. She, then, unplugged and pulled out our fridge into the middle of our room while she went to find a new one (which took a while) My husband eventually just had to move it into the hallway to get it out of our way.
We were on the 3rd floor in a non-smoking room and our whole floor and room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke.
Pro's are the Denny's right across the street (15% discount with your room key), and the little gas station across the parking lot, the front staff were very friendly.
I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: 3rd floor smells like cigarette smoke!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This was another super 8 i was pleased with every time i had to pick up or deliver in boise, i always stayed here in nampa because it was a lot quieter,less traffic, big parking lot for my truck and very freindly staff also had store and restaurant within walking distance. i really enjoyed it there. ex Truck driver. ken freitas

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had no smell or noise issues at all, staff was very pleasant and coffee and pastries to boot.Come on for a motel in the 60$ range it is just fine!!!!...PS Dennys is right across the street!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo