“Great atmosphere”
Review of Brick 29

Brick 29
Ranked #1 of 200 Restaurants in Nampa
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Short beer list but they change frequently and they are local. I had the burger and should not have added cheese because if was delicious and the cheese hid that.

Good service feels like a secret place because the sign is small and its in the basement of the Masonic lodge. Great vibe.

• Visited August 2014

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Outstanding Lunch”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Last week we enjoyed a wonderful lunch. The food and service were very enjoyable. It was so good we went back again this week.

• Visited August 2014
Missoula, Montana
“Food was fantastic!!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

I was visiting friends and knew nothing of the restaurants in Nampa. We went here for a birthday celebration. There were five of us. The outside is immense as it looks like an old Masonic building. But once inside and entering the restaurant, the decor, ambience is inviting. Our waiter was outstanding. The food was just absolutely delicious! This place was a nice surprise!!!!

1 Thank MadeinMT64
Kellogg, Idaho
“Amazing, I can't say enough!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

While in the Nampa area, I took a date here. The service was great and the atmosphere was great too, but the food! Wow, literally the best meal I've ever eaten! I had the roasted lamb shank with wild mushroom risotto! It was a great experience and worth every penny! I will be going back as often as I can! I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice meal. I can't believe its ranked #2!

• Visited July 2014
Manila
“Incredible meal!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

My wife and I were stuck in Nampa and decided to make a date out of it. Brick 29 had good reviews on TripAdvisor so we thought we'd check it out. From the outside, the place doesn't look like much so we were a little worried. When we actually walked into the restaurant, we were pleasantly surprised by the sharp decor, so we ordered a few drinks and settled in. The service was good and the drinks were great, so we were feeling good about the place. I ordered the chicken with crispy polenta and my wife had the eggplant Napoleon,and that's when we realized we weren't in a typical small town restaurant. We were both blown away by the high quality of the food--the dishes were sensational. I've eaten all over the world, and I can't believe I'm typing this--but the food was on par with some of the best I've ever had. This place is a real gem. Highly recommended, and I will go out of my way to return.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jeff B

Been to Brick 29? Share your experiences!