“Food is great!”
Review of Brick 29

Brick 29
Ranked #1 of 207 Restaurants in Nampa
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Great restaurant in Nampa. We went for lunch and had one of their specials, a french dip sandwich. It was delicious but the mushroom soup was especially good. My favorite though was the panfried oyster appetizer with their obviously homemade cocktail sauce. I loved it! Will go back for that again soon. Very soon! Service was good but it would have been nice if the waiter took a lesson from the busboy and would be a little friendlier. He never cracked a smile once. It was rather obvious that although a competent waiter, he didn't want to be there. We felt a bit rushed but it was busy as it was Valentines day. Hopefully that is not typical.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I gotta say, this place was great. Excellent service (I believe Mike was our waiter), delicious food and a fantastic atmosphere. What struck me most was how much fun the staff seemed to be having. I ate the Bistro Chicken...Two tender chicken breasts in a creamy mushroom sauce served with two hefty slices of polenta that looked more like toast. Oh such good comfort food! There were several specials to choose from, and I had a hard time making up my mind. I also enjoyed the spaciousness of the restaurant itself, and the classic décor absolutely was perfect. Would definitely recommend and eat at on my next trip this way. Of all the places I ate at while visiting, this was my favorite.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This is my "go to" Nampa restaurant for couples, friends, even my family (four kids). They have a great selection of high quality food, much of it locally produced. The chef's flavor combinations are unique and delicious. Service is always exceptional. My personal faves are the tomato bisque (all the seasonal bisques are good) and the salads. I have tried everything on the menu and it has all been great. I usually get the chef's special nowadays so I can try new things. Their desserts are equally wonderful. If you are in the Treasure Valley Brick 29 is the place to eat!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Chef Dustin uses local, fresh ingredients to create masterpiece after masterpiece! The pumpkin bisque is so good, my mouth is watering as I type this. Every item on the menu is sure to please, and the specials are tantalizing and unique.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

The steak dinners were very good and prepared perfectly, but the margarita was one of the best I've ever had! It's called a Cilantro Margarita and it's amazing how a little muddling of cilantro in ice can step up a regular margarita! Our server, Sarah, was even nice enough to take me to the bar and show me how it's done. My new favorite cocktail!

Been to Brick 29? Share your experiences!