“HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!”
Review of Brick 29

Brick 29
Ranked #1 of 205 Restaurants in Nampa
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Nampa, Idaho, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Service was HORRIBLE! We waited at our table for 10-15 min. before anyone acknowledged us. Had to track someone down to get a kids menu. After finally getting our drinks, we had to waive someone down (not our waiter/bar tender) to get a basket of bread. Our first time there so I asked the waiter what he recommended and he just started rattling items off the menu like I hadn't read it? I asked how the fish was cooked and he had a look of bewilderment and said "of course we cook the fish" Waited forever to get our food, waiter never offered to refill the drinks. My fish was good but my husband's steak was served bloody rare and had to be sent back. Never saw waiter until we complained and the manager was notified. She took my comments like she could care less and offered us free deserts as to just appease me. I was not impressed with their desert menu. The high prices and the horrible service we will not go back. If you want wonderful food at good price try the All American Cafe in Middleton.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Trish_35_35

“the best food around”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

i have been to brick 29 on way too many times to count, i have even held a party here and trust me this is the place to eat in Nampa. The bar is cool, the setting relaxing and the food just exquisite, what else from the number one chef in the north west !
I cant believe that the " num nums " on the town council are trying to block them having the new lounge upstairs, get real Nampa this place attracts people like me from 5000 miles away so they are good.
Best wishes to Dustan and Keeyla, and the family

• Visited May 2011
Boise, Idaho
“Leave Boise chains, eat real food!”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Now we're talking! Finally a real restaurant in the Valley. Miss some of the original items. As a once a week regular, would love to see the menu vary occassionally. Great adult date night.

Parma, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“can't say enough”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Great food,atmosphere and service. Try the bistro chicken-yum. Also in the fall the do a pumpkin bisque-wow.And the bacon oh! Ask them to bring you an appetizer of bread and bacon, you really won't want anything more.

Boise, Idaho
“Good Food”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I took two clients to Brick 29 for lunch. The lunch menu was limited and there was not many healthy choices other than salad. Two of us had the pork sandwich dip and one had the lamb sandwich. The pork sandwich was average and the person who had the lamb sandwich said that it was very good. The waiter was nice and kept our glasses full. They put a cucumber slice in the water that made it very good. I will be back, but I hope they change the lunch menu.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Rob2222

Been to Brick 29? Share your experiences!