“Comfy beds, great breakfast”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
“Comfy beds, great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I enjoyed my stay, fresh cookies and great beds. Breakfast was yummy, friendly server Monica. Great highway access. Fast friendly check in from guy at front desk Cory. I will definitely stay here again and recommend to my friends in future.

• Stayed September 2013
George B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for your stay with us recently. We value everything about our property from our rooms to our amenities to our breakfast. What we value most is our staff. We have the kindest best trained staff around. Thank you for your stay and your review, and please come stay with us again soon.

George Burlo
Sales Coordinator
Holiday Inn Express and Suites - Idaho Center

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Nampa, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had a night out without kids, so we stayed in the Jacuzzi Suite. It was great! The jacuzzi was big enough for 2 people and we could turn the tv around and watch the football games while relaxing in it. Definitely going to stay there again!

• Stayed September 2013
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. It is so nice to hear when guests enjoy their stay with us. Our Jacuzzi suites are pretty cool. I do hope on your next stay, you will introduce yourself to me. It would be great to meet you. Thanks for your review and see you next time.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Nampa - Idaho Center
Bountiful
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The rooms were nice, except for the noise from the freeway. The swimming pool was not. The chlorine aroma was oppressing, and our grandchildren all got rashes from being in the pool. They told us they wouldn't want to stay there again, and I agreed with them.

Room Tip: If you stay here, don't accept a room on the freeway side of the motel.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
I apologize about your experience with our pool. We have made the decision to convert our pool back to a chlorine pool.

Currently, our pool is a salt water pool. Because of this we have to contract the maintenance of our pool out. Once we get our pool converted back to chlorine, we will be able to maintain the levels our-self and this will no longer be an issue.

I do hope that you do come back and try us again. I will personally see to it that you are taken care of. Please contact me so we can discuss possible remedies.

Holiday Inn & Suites - Nampa -Idaho Center
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was a businesses trip but should have been a holiday! This hotel was next to a trail that gave you access to some great trails along the river, wonderful scenery…a nice restaurant next door and a couple minutes from shopping. We had easy access to downtown Boise as well. The breakfast was good, the coffee hot and the staff very accommodating. Highly recommend it!

Room Tip: Our group had three different rooms and we all were impressed.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Pat,

Thank you so much for you wonderful review. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. If we can do anything to make your next stay even better, please let me know.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

When we visit Nampa we usually stay at a different hotel, but this time my daughter brought her dog. Being pet friendly we decided on the Holiday Inn. Rooms were very nice and spacious. My grandkids loved the idea of the sofa bed and their own TV. Its a real treat for them to stay with us and go swimming. Downside was the pool ventilation was poor as our eyes were burning from too much chlorine. It didn't matter if you swam or just sit around and watch the kids it was hard to breath. I think the ceiling was too low and all the vapors were trapped between the pool and the ceiling. All in all the place was nice and would stay again but not on the freeway side. Too noisy.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our property. I am happy to hear we could accommodate your daughter's dog. We feel they are part of the family as well.

Our pool is a salt water pool. Because of this we have had to contract out maintenance of our pool. Since we have converted the pool to salt water we have had this issue. However, we have made the decision to convert our pool to a chlorine pool and this will solve the issues you had. Being a chlorine pool, we will be able to regulate the chlorine levels and this issue will be solved.

We also have white noise machines that we provide to our guests that are lighter sleepers. We have found that our guests are really enjoying the soundness of their sleep with these white noise machines. Next time feel free to check one out at the front desk and give it a try.

If there is anything I can do for you to make you feel better about your stay please don't hesitate to let me know. Additionally, I would love to make your next stay with us even better. So please reach out to me.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Nampa, Idaho Center
Sandpoint, Idaho
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Hotel it self was normal for a HI Express. Our problem was with hotel and transportation to hotel from the airport. We were quoted a AAA rate for our room and a $15.00 charge to the hotel from the Boise airport. Upon arrival the clerk stated she had given us the wrong rate info. The manager had told her that her rate sheets were not current, and that we would have to pay the regular retail rate for the hotel plus $30.00 for transportation. I argued that the rate I was quoted was what I should have to pay, and after much discussion I paid the original quoted rate. I don't know what the real truth was, but it seemed to be the "bait and switch" operation.
The next morning I asked the clerk if it was possible to get a ride across the freeway (1/2mi approx. She said there would be a $3.00 fee for each person. I feel this is very petty. It is not the 3.00 but just the idea of such a charge for a 1/2mi. ride. I passed and got a ride from someone else. For this reason I would never stay here again. The Hotel showed its true colors by trying the shenanigans it did.

Room Tip: Go across the freeway and stay at the Hampton Inn
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Marshall T
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for leaving a review with us about your stay. First let me apologize for any confusion that may have occurred regarding your rate as you were here. This "bait and switch" tactic is not something we do and honestly sounds unethical and unlawful.
In regards to how our shuttle is charged we do price the shuttle fee according to the amount is for your night stay. According to our records we only charged you $15. Where you may be confused is that the amount we paid the taxi driver for your stay was $30. The cost for us to do local shuttle rides is $3. The reason we do this is to offset the cost have having an employ shuttle guests around town to different destinations. Our Hotel is small and does not have a permanent shuttle/taxi driver or service so this is how we have discovered is the best way to make the most people happy.
I hope I have answered all your questions/concerns about your stay with us but if you would like to call me and speak with me personally i would love to chat with you. My work number is listed below, please don't hesitate to call.
Best Regards and safe Travels
Rob S.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites at the Idaho Center
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

the hotel was nice ... price was average not too much but not cheap either. The room were comfortable, the 10 & 11pm pool closing time was limiting to our needs. The only real bad thing was that 3 out of 5 days they left a wet shower matt after cleaning. It was clean and folded just not dry. However I would stay there again, it was comfortable.

Room Tip: we got the king suite room with a separate bedroom it had a king in the main room and a separate roo...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

George B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Well Tracy thank you for choosing to stay at our express here in the Boise area. We are one of the few Holiday Inn Express's with suites available, and it looks like you stayed in one of our biggest ones. We appreciate your feedback on the wet shower mat and have spoken to the house keepers to resolve this. We would love to have you come stay with us again when you travel back up from Las Vegas in the future.
Holiday Inn Express at the Idaho Center
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center
Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#5 of 11 in Nampa
BEST WESTERN PLUS Caldwell Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Meridian

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center? Share your experiences!