Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I am a frequent travelor and am a regular at the Holiday Inn Express in Nampa. They provide top notch service and always "roll out the red carpet" when I am there. They are always friendly, quick, and make sure I get exactly what I need. George, in particular, is always professional and acts more like a concierge: providing me information about the town, good restaurants, local gyms, etc. 5 Star rating for this level of hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Chris,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of our property. We just treasure George also. George has proven himself to be valued support to our hotel and always strives to provide our guests with the best service that can be found. I am very happy to hear that you are taken care of while a guest at our hotel. Our guests are like family. If there is ever anything i can do to make your stay more pleasant, please feel free to ask and I will always try to accomodate your request.

Director of Sales & Marketing
208-466-4045

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The rooms are modern and fresh and clean. We were there for our son's college graduation and held a small reception in the lobby/eating area. "Z" was most helpful in making sure we had what we needed and even made coffee for our guests. Breakfast is always good with much variety and kept clean and stocked.

Room Tip: Can get a good deal on Travelocity and other sites but can't always get your preferences that wa...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We strive to always treat our guests as welcome family. I am so glad to hear that Z was accommodating with your reception. We love going the extra mile for our guests. Please come back and visit us again, we'd love to have you back.

Sincerely
Rob Schopke
Director of Sales and Marketing.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Nampa Idaho

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This hotel is new and the entryway and great room are both beautiful. The front desk service was wonderful, even changed our room to one on the ground level to accommodate our dog and her frequent trips outside. Upon entering the room, I noticed right away how clean everything was. I love the high ceilings, bedding (no old school comforters for us!), roomy bathroom and they even had a little mini sink, fridge and microwave-so convenient for filling the dog bowl and our water bowls without having to go into the bathroom. The fridge was perfect for storing our breakfast food for later since we weren't ready to eat until after the breakfast was done being served. I have always, always had good experiences with HIE, and by far this was one of the best ones yet!! WELL DONE!

Room Tip: If you don't want freeway noise, request one on the parking lot side of the hotel. Our room face...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Casey J
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property and customer service. We strive everyday to better our service. If there is anything I can do for you in future stays, please don't hesitate to look me up.

Rob Schopke
Director os Sales and Marketing.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Another Express built on cheap-[--] property that has lost touch with their customer's needs and the purpose of a hotel. Built next to the highway; I found the road noise to be unacceptable. The beds and pillows are cheap low quality junk, the shower head didn't work, the breakfast bar was almost empty. What a miserable start to the day. I can't get the image of the old commercial out of my head "Should have stayed at a Holiday Express" YEAH RIGHT!!!

The front desk offered to move me to a quieter room away from the highway but it was too late; I had already moved myself to the Hampton across the the highway.

As a Platinum Priority Club Member and a busy road warrior, I need these small city hotels to offer comfort. This place sure failed.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Whammie787
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

I am very sorry to hear that your stay was not to your satisfaction. I am the Director of Sales & Marketing for the hotel. We are extremely sensitive to our guests needs and make every effort to make our guests comfortable and their stay wonderful. I do wish you have made the problem known when it was happening, so we could have taken care of you immediately.

I am very proud of all our staff. Each member of the staff takes great pride in providing our guests the very best service. Please allow me to prove just how fantastic our hotel and staff is. I would like to offer you a complimentary stay at our Hotel. I will put you on the non-freeway side, which is very quiet and I will pick up your bill. Please contact me at 208-466-4045.

Director of Sales and Marketing
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hotel
Nampa Idaho
208-466-4045

P.S. Please do allow me to make it up to you.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The room was clean and comfortable. Even with being right next to the freeway, the noise level was fairly quite. I just wish hotels put ceiling fans in the rooms and mirrors over the desks. Great location in terms of shopping and distance between our relatives. We'll definitly will stay here in the future when in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Schopke, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thanks for the review. We always strive to meet our guests needs. If there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable on your next visit, please don't hesitate to ask,

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

This is a prime exple of why priority is my only choice for my travels! I'm more than a road warrior I would call me Super road warrior, after checking in I asked where to find the laundry room and George informed me that they were broke then told me to bring my laundry down and they would wash them for me. I brought my laundry down he informed me that they would call me when completed, I then go down to find my clothes washed and folded with a smile on his face. What a amazing experience Thanks so much George you are awesome!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you so much for commenting on our hotel. Our staff, including myself, strives to provide for our guests with the top possible service. I made sure the not only George, but the whole staff, knew how he was appreciated. We hope to have you back soon for another visit.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I was disappointed upon check-in not to be greeted as a valued Priority Club member. The room I was given was very noisy because it backed up to Interstate 84. The lobby was very well decorated. The breakfast was typical of Holiday Inn Express and was kept fully stocked. The pool had a fountain that the kids played in and loved. The pool room was very hot though. After having a couple of issues I spoke with the manager. The blonde male manager, who's name I don't remember, seems to be content to do only the bare minimum and only what the corporate Holiday Inn Express tells him to do or not. He did not in any way go above and beyond for us in any way, which was very disappointing and not normally the Holiday Inn Express way.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank teachkindy
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Dear teachkindy,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is good to know that our room accommodations were suitable enough for your needs. Please accept my sincerest apology if were were not completely able to meet your expectations due to the noise levels at the hotel and service you experienced at check in. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

We value you as our Priority Club Rewards Member and we hope to have the opportunity of serving you again in the future.

Pam G.