Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stay here often for business and the staff is really friendly and the rooms are always very clean. The location is perfect for anywhere in the Boise area with easy access to the interstate, food and shopping. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank John B
Marotel L, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This Hotel is by far the best Holiday Inn Express that I have ever stayed at. From the moment I stepped foot into the Clean Hotel Lobby I felt so comfortable and appreciated for being a guest. (Unlike the Hampton and many other hotels I stayed at. Who just treat me like a #) Your Front Desk Clerk who checked me in I believe his name was Z was so friendly and happy. He helped me locate me to my room and even got me to sign up with the rewards program. My Room was perfect! Nice and big and spacious and very clean! The freeway noise is not as bad as everyone makes it to be. The Breakfast was excellent and the Morning Front desk Gentlemen I believe his name was Steven was friendly too! Unbelievable I was shocked I found a Hotel with staff members that actually care about how my day is going! I LOVED THE HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS!! I am going to recommend this Hotel to all my friends and family and I can't wait to come back and stay again. This is my home away home! Good Job Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Nampa Keep up the Good Work!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Preacher M
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Sorry about such a late response to your review of our hotel. I am so pleased to hear about your stay with us. Z is a wonderful man, always upbeat and ready to welcome everybody. We treasure him greatly. Thank you for such a terrific review and I hope to see you back soon.

Sincerely
Rob Schopke
Director of Sales and Marketing
Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Nampa Idaho

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I found the staff to be the most friendly I have found. Whenever I stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Nampa, Idaho I always have a great stay and I think it is all do to great staff. I saw other reviews say the freeway noise was a problem, but it didn't bother me at all. Overall this is a beautiful hotel with absolutely great suites.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ryan S

We are glad that you stayed at the HI Express in Nampa. We strive to do our best to maintain a very clean and comfortable hotel for our guests that stay with us. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back our way. Thank You!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Rooms were exceptionly clean and well appointed. It is time to replace the mattresses. Staff friendly and helpful. Location excellent from the airport and the non free way side is quiet. As usual the breakfast though adequate is lacking.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bob349

I wanted to thank you for your review, sorry it is so late. We always strive to do our best. If there is anything you need on your next stay with us, please don't hesitate to ask.

Rob Schopke
Director of Sales and Marketing
Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Nampa Idaho

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Rooms are nice and comfortable, Nice flatscreen TV's, decent wifi my only issue is if you get a room on the freeway side you will hear each and every car and truck that goes by ( A/C system has no constant fan setting to drown out the noise ) So I would say to ask for an Even numbered room ( they are on the opposite side to the freeway ) other than that I would have to say a very nice hotel

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front side of the hotel or you will hear every car and truck that goes by on t...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Gunnar O
Marotel L, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you so much for reviewing us. We appreciate your honest feedback about the traffic noise. It is always a catch building close to the road for easy access, but balancing the location with the traffic noise is at times a challenge. We would love to accommodate you in a room facing the opposite direction on your next stay. Thanks again for being our guests and reviewing us-We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I love staying at Holiday Inn Expresses because for the most part they are usually fairly new. This one, is by far, the nicest one we've stayed at. The lobby, rooms, everything was very high end and extremely nice. We will for sure be staying there again on our drives back and forth to Provo.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LOfam
Marotel L, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for such a great review. We are always pleased to hear such positive feedback and we will pass on your review to our team. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Nampa!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

One of the nicest Holiday Inn Express Hotels there is with the vaulted fire stone fire place entry, spiral staircase, AND has hired a courteous professional staff that know how to treat their guests right. Rooms are spacious and comfy. Great for kids witht the pool area and the lounge / den area is great for those that just like to chill.. Exceeded my expectations. Can't go wrong with the free breakfast. Best value for the $$$. We will be returning!

Room Tip: Room 231 on second floor is perfect for b-day parties!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ryan A
David S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for the great comments. We love to hear such great reviews of our hotel. We do have great rooms for birthday parties. We have rooms that fit almost every need. We look forward to hosting your next staycation/getaway.