“Motor Cycle Rally Stay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed at this Motel during 06/21 - 24 2012. We had a King Bed Room, very comfortable it was on the front side of the Motel, which I did hear compalints if you stayed on the Free Way side of the Motel, the Free Way was about 50 yards from the Motel and was noisy. The Motel was very accomdating to our needs and handled our 180 people and motercycles with ease. Staff was very friendly and seemed to enjoy all of our activities also. The Motel was still new and fresh looking and kept very clean in all areas. We will stay again at this Motel if in the Nampa/Boise area. The only other small compalint is the entrance to get to the Motel off the Free Way is a little confusing and difficult to find, not well marked.

Room Tip: Rooms on front side of Motel quiter than rooms on Free Way side.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ThomasA79
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

We appreciate you for taking time to review our hotel. We always enjoy hearing from all our guests.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

I stayed here for a total of 5 nights while working in the area. I have no complaints and I do recommend it to others who are in the area.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank mayaruinsonly
Marotel L, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you for your kind words and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us in Nampa. We hope to see you again when you are in Idaho!

Reviewed September 1, 2011

The King suite was roomy with comfortable bed I liked having a seperate room for buisness and there was plenty of room to keep an Ironing board up for touch ups
during the day. The staff was awesome and very helpful. Cleanliness was top notch
although the Housekeepers could not speak or understand english they still did an excellent job. When coosing a room here ask to be on the front side since the back is close to the highway and you can hear the hum of traffic @ night..

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank camille l

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you love the room layouts. We would love to see you on your next trip to Idaho- Thank you!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed here four nights in a suite with a sofa bed. It was perfect for us, because my kids are older and won't share a bed. The room had a mini fridge,microwave and sink. The room was spacious and clean. Each morning we had a full complimentary breakfast with hot food and cinnamon buns to die for!! The service was excellent,hotel was clean.There is a nice pool and free internet. I would highly recommend staying here. The only issue we had is there is only one washer and dryer,so I did my laundry at my familys home.I am very fussy about the cleanliness of a hotel,this did not dissapoint!There is a new shopping area just down the road and an Empire theater.
Enjoy your stay!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Patty031

Thank you! What a great review of our hotel. We love our cinnamon rolls too and are so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed them. We appreciate your comments and your time in posting this review. We would love to see you on your next trip to Idaho!

Reviewed June 13, 2011

I was just passing through with my 3 young kids. The check in was fast, we were in our room within 10 mins. The room was huge with a fridge, microwave, and mini sink. My boys loved swimming in there pool (it was a little deep for my youngest, but he loves the things that sprayed water into the pool).

The breakfast was great (they did run out of cinnimon rolls... I was sad but I'm sure it was just a one time thing). The pancake maker was awesome and my boys filled up with pancakes.

The location is great, close to the freeway and some eating places. Next time I drive through I'll be staying there again!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank kpetee
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Sorry for our delayed response. I want to thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to hear that you liked our room size. We have some of that largest rooms, over our competitors. Also, I am please to hear that your customer service was good. We strive to do our very best and always provide the customer service to our customers.

Also glad to hear that your kids loved our pool. It really is a fun pool. I hope to see you back soon. Please look me up on your next stay.

Rob Schopke
Director of Sales and Marketing
208-466-4045

Reviewed May 12, 2011

This hotel has deteriorated since my last stay. There were ants in the hotel room, lots of them. The AC Unit didn't seem to work right. One side of the hotel is right on the freeway, don't stay on that side or you won't sleep. But you might not sleep anyway because the room gets so hot since the AC works when it wants to. The staff is very friendly, and there is stuff for breakfast. However, I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank WanderingApe
George B, Loyalty Champion at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Apologies for responding so late on this post. we are sorry for any problems that you encountered with your stay. We have shrived to make our hotel the best quality night stay in the area. We have taken steps to addressed all these issues that you mentioned and want to thank you for your input.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Nampa, at the Idaho Center

A TripAdvisor Member
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed March 20, 2011

The room was large and nice with a fridge and sitting area, but the fan turned on and off all night, the door has a gap at the bottom so we could hear everyone outside and we were on the freeway side and could really hear the traffic. It is pet friendly with a decent rate, but just not quiet.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
George B, Reservation Secialist at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for submitting your review about our hotel. We have addressed the fans issue with its inconsistency. As far as the freeway noise, we apologize that you had a loud night. Next time you come to Nampa/Boise call us and let us know that you would like a room on the quite side of the hotel and we will definitely make that happen for you.
Holiday Inn Express at Idaho Center