“Maybe a connection”

Chicago Connection Pizza
Ranked #141 of 207 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

The pizza was in the style of Chicago pizza. However I'm pretty certain there was no corn meal in the crust. The sauce and the toppings were underneath the cheese. The service was pretty lousy though. I don't think I would go back but I would order take out again.

1  Thank John C

Reviewed March 13, 2010

I love Chicago connection pizza. I don't frequent their restaurant, although I've eaten there many times. I prefer delivery. They have their own hot oven delivery trucks and the pizza is always piping hot when it arrives. They take it straight out of the oven and place it in the box without cutting it so that delivery is as fast and fresh as possible. They provide a cutter, plates, and napkins on request. Their pizza is deep dish, their sauce is wonderful and their cheese is top notch. I love their pizza!

1  Thank nogrey