“Great food and service”

Ranked #4 of 207 Restaurants in Nampa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had placed our orders, the yams never arrived, after our meal we told our waiter and he apologized and after a few minutes the owner came and apologized, wow! This was one of the best customer service/satisfaction I've received in a restaurant, my daughter had ordered fried chicken and loved it! Would go back again anytime.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Our waitress was super sweet and was not the person who brought the meal to the table but when they brought our steaks, neither my husband nor I received our fries. When I told her, our waitress still only brought out one order. We reminded her again, but this time she brought out bottom of the barrel, overly cooked, hard, not-fresh fries.
We apologized and asked for new ones. This time she brought delicious, fresh, hot fries. Great! Right until my husband cut into his steak. RAW and COLD. She quickly noticed our faces and immediately sent it back. The one thing I was appreciative of was that they brought out hot fries with the steak, so he wasn't stuck eating cold ones.
Finally, all was fine, except -- even through all of the reminders throughout the meal -- we walked out, unnoticed, that it was my birthday. No song. No saddle. By then I just gave up.
Typically I love this place. But between the food errors and her not remembering my birthday, for a $100 family celebration, next time I'll have to see what other restaurant offers embarrassing fun.

2  Thank Jodie W
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had heard good things about Texas Roadhouse but there aren't any locations near our home. When we realized there was a location in Nampa as we were traveling through we couldn't pass it up. We were not disappointed. The rolls are amazing. All of our entrees were delicious, would eat there again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

If you want great food, atmosphere, and good service then don't miss the Roadhouse. Their wonderful rolls, fresh cold crispy salads and tremendous selection of steaks keep me coming back.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We've been to several Texas Roadhouse locations. This one is almost a hidden treasure. Although the area around it is pretty busy we have never had to wait more than a few minutes to be seated at this location. It's only been opened a year so many folks just don't know about it. The steaks are always tasty and the service is outstanding. Plus it's a great place to bring the kids because the noise level is already high. Ribeye is my favorite.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!