“Great food and Service”

Ranked #5 of 206 Restaurants in Nampa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great food and Service is what you will get when you go to the Texas road house. The steaks and shrimp are great. Great appetizers, like onion rings, chili are just two of my favorite. A full bar with great drinks.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We eat at Texas Roadhouse fairly often, and so glad they opened up here in Nampa, close to home. Servers wear shirts that say "I love my job" and then they live that sentiment, serving with friendly smiles and energy. Of course in the TR tradition they occasionally all line up in the aisle and dazzle you with a country line dance- very entertaining! Food is always delicious, with generous portions that mean you get a vacation from cooking at home another night too! It is pretty noisy, but then that's the nature of the beast, it's high energy, country music, hustle bustle- don't go for a quiet and staid environment. Most of all we so appreciate their support of so many community events and causes; as a Cancer Survivor I can't say enough about their support for Cancer awareness and cure. My very patriotic husband was dazzled by their free meal on Veterans Day- we asked to share a table and a couple of other veterans joined us, it was wonderful. Texas Roadhouse never disappoints- if nothing else, go for the peanuts-- and just toss the shells wherever!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We have eaten there three times since moving up here and every time was excellent. I must admit the last meal was on the house for me on Veteran's Day. The staff is amazing and the food is superb. Best rib eye I have ever eaten and what an atmosphere! It appears that all of the staff are either college graduates or going to school to further their employment possibilities. I could not recommend this place more.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband and I went on a Wednesday night to take advantage of a special. Although we've been to other locations of this restaurant, this was our first time at this one--which is fairly new. We both had the $8.99 sirloin special and were extremely pleased. The steaks were both tender and tasty - some of the best we've ever had in a restaurant! And the service was superb, as well. Although it was quite busy, it wasn't even terribly noisy--probably because it was the middle of the week.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Because I have a couple of problems with dairy and garlic of all things, I was leery of eating at a steakhouse chain. But the wait staff worked very hard to make certain I got an excellent meal. I especially liked that the vegetables (broccoli and carrots) were done to perfection, not raw, not overcooked.

My one major complaint: very, very noisy, with loud music and lots of TV screens going--plus whenever someone has a birthday, the wait staff stomps and shouts. Couldn't hear a thing my friends were saying unless they spoke up and I leaned close--which just added to the noise as everyone else was doing the same!

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!