“An good independent restaurant that serves great home cooked styled food”
Review of Sunrise Inn

Sunrise Inn
Ranked #63 of 204 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: American
Imnaha, Oregon
“An good independent restaurant that serves great home cooked styled food”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Love them cinnamon rolls!!!! We always eat breakfast here when we are in Nampa. This is one of those restaurants that is always busy serving the local residents. We were referred to this place by a local and have enjoyed trying a different breakfast meal each time visit. We have not been disappointed. We never leave feeling hungry......only with a cinnamon roll to go!!

• Visited September 2011

Nampa, Idaho
“A local favorite for breakfast, just good home style food and atmosphere, frequented by lots of area locals.”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I've always liked their food, but would not eat there because of the heavy cigarette smoke. Since the no smoking law was established, I go there often now. I really enjoy their breakfasts. Prices are good, and if you get one of the specials the prices are exceptional.

• Visited August 2011
“Great food and service”
Reviewed May 7, 2011

Both the food and service were awesome! My favorite new place to go for breakfast!

• Visited May 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food would eat it everyday”
Reviewed May 31, 2010

I go here whenever I go out to breakfast. The food is cheap but delicious. Went to IHOP with my basketball team none of us left full and it was very expensive the next time we went here we all left full and it was half the price. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Thank charmedfan224
“Great food, great service! I think I...”
Reviewed January 10, 2010

Great food, great service! I think I gained 10lbs just walking in the door.

Been to Sunrise Inn? Share your experiences!