“excellent food, but don't rush”
Review of The Egg Factory

The Egg Factory
Ranked #4 of 211 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We ate here once in our two days in Nampa. Food was very good, price was decent. Lots of choice. Service seemed a bit slow, but maybe I've just become an impatient Easterner since leaving Nampa in the '60s. As with every place we went in Nampa, staff was very friendly. I'd go here again.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Best breakfast joint in town. The California benedict with egg, avocado, bacon and hollandaise sauce makes it eggcellent. The servers are always the best too. Expect to have a ten or fifteen minute wait on the weekends. Worth it though. Check it out.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I love to eat breakfast here with my family. I always order the "Strawberry Fields French Toast"
It is smothered with strawberries and whipped cream, it is GOODLICIOUS!. Also all the ommelettes are very tasty. The atmosphere is country- like, and you choose where to sit down. This is my favorite breakfast restaurant. Thier lunch menu is also great. Give it a try.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Lots of choices ,greate taste , fast service always keeps your coffee cup full, friendly staff, great breakfast

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Just a down to earth, hometown restaurant. I always enjoy eating here. They have a pretty extensive menu, the servers are always friendly, and the restaurant is roomy, even though it's small. Great pancakes, eggs and service, you cannot go wrong eating here.

Been to The Egg Factory? Share your experiences!