“Never disappoints!”

Cuisines: American
Nampa, Idaho
“Never disappoints!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We all love this place! We frequently visit at various times of day, and like the title says, we have never been disappointed! The breakfast choices are incredible, tasty, and served quickly. If you get there early enough in the morning to get a cinnamon roll (they often run out), they are huge and can feed 2-3 people. I love that they put the icing on the side so you can have as much or as little as you want. Their lunch and dinner specials are always sure to please, and their homemade soups are hearty and delicious! And best of all, the servers work hard to ensure everyone has what they want and are attentive, friendly, and seem to really love their jobs.

• Visited November 2013

NC
“Yummy comfort food!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Lots of their food is made right there...tonight we had Chicken Strips, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy with a huge homemade roll. The whole thing was delicious, but outstanding was the roll and chicken gravy and mashed potatoes. The chicken strips were excellent too, but we have had similar quality ones elsewhere...but rarely will you find such mashed potatoes, gravy and homemade rolls. Also, the waitress was most helpful.

• Visited November 2013
Boise
“Wow - Best Hashbrowns Ever”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Two of us stopped for breakfast last Saturday. It was "seat yourself" and was pretty busy with just a couple of small open tables in the middle of the "front" room so we peeked in the back. The back was also pretty busy so we were going to take one of the small tables out front. Before we could sit, a young man came and got us and insisted we should sit in one of the booths in the back because it would be much more comfortable - even though there would only be two of us in a 4-person booth.

The rest of the wait staff was equally welcoming, friendly and efficient.

I like my hashbrowns very well done, ie, extra crispy, and that is what I always request when the meal includes hashbrowns. This is the FIRST TIME I've ever gotten restaurant hashbrowns that were cooked to my liking, so kudos to the cook. We both had omelets, one meatlovers & one Mexican. Both were large enough that we took home enough for another meal!

Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
Meridian, Idaho
“One of the better places to go to in Nampa for breakfast.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We came here after the farmer's market on a Saturday morning, and am very glad we did! You get a bigger-sized portion of very good food, and the waitress for was friendly and attentive to our needs. Good value for the money! I will be back here again when I'm in Nampa. I gave it a four instead of a five because I didn't care for the biscuit that was served with the breakfast, and there were a few flies that annoyed us while we were trying to eat.

• Visited July 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Excellent breakfast!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

My first breakfast in any place that's new to me is always chicken fried steak, eggs over medium and hashbrowns extra crispy. Most places are acceptable. A few make me regret I am obligated to pay and some, like LeBaron's are able to restore my faith in mankind! My breakfast.as described above was perfect. My waitress was friendly and attentive and the venue itself is exceptionally clean and classy. My breakfast (I had water only) was about $9 and I was full because of the good sized portions.

• Visited July 2013