“Nice place, good service, food just "OK".”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #58 of 197 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Nampa, Idaho
“Nice place, good service, food just "OK".”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I really like the atmosphere, service and decor of Applebee's. It's a fun place to meet friends for drinks and such. I'm just not fond of most things on their menu. The meat always tastes like it's marinated in something really unnatural. The ribs are only so-so. Some of their other dishes and salads are pretty good, and I'll go there if invited by a friend.

Visited August 2012

Payson, Utah
“great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

We were pleasantly surprized by the great service we recieved at this restaurant. We were very hungry after a long trip and were so happy to be treated so respectfully.

Visited June 2012
Nampa, Idaho, United States
“Sometimes good & sometimes not so good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is a spot I like to take my wife or the whole family if we want to just veg on some appetizers. We like to go later in the evening so we can buy a drink and get half-price appetizers. We usually go on the same weeknights and there is at least one waitress who I ask not to have wait on us. The last few times the food has been great and we love to have a couple of jello shots (or jello pudding shots). Some spots in the restaurant can be kinda cold so watch out for the vents. I am usually hot natured so if I am freezing then I know my wife isn't comfortable. Overall we enjoy most of our visits but this is not a place I go to eat a meal, rather its a nice place to have a snack and visit with the one's I love.

• Visited May 2012
Rockport, Texas
“NASTY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

the food was nasty the service sorry will not be eating at applebees again

Visited February 2012
Nampa, Idaho
“PEOPLE COMPLAIN OVER NOTHING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

Have we turned into this kind of people? Don't like the lemon, then take it out. Not happy with somethig, ask your waitress. Don't like going out, then stay home. People make mistakes, and it is not like they try to do wrong, they are human. Yes, people make mistake. I eat here all the time and sometimes it's great and sometimes it's not. This is life. deal with it or find and island far far away, but then again you would find fault there as well!!!!!! GROW UP!

Visited October 2011
3 Thank sniper101

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!