“Patient and attentive wait staff”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

We had a large family Bd dinner. Lots of little kids under the age of 9. The waitress was so patient with us and helpful. Of course the food was terrific. I remember my parents bringing my siblings and me to our favorite Nampa Restaurant since the early 70's.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We were on our way back to Ontario from Silver City Idaho. There were seven of us, so we had to wait a few minutes to be seated, but that was fine. The waiter was pretty efficient even though he was young. The food was just Ok, but cooked quite fast. I might eat there again, but would have something other than the Almond Chicken.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

By far the best chinese food in the valley! Locally owned and operated! You won't be disappointed. Lots of room and delivery service too.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank ChristinanicholeD
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We went to dinner for the first time at this restaurant with some family members. The decor is nice on the inside and it was quiet it was probably about a third of the way full. Our waitress was nice and friendly. We ordered water and tea and then dinner. I ordered the Kung Pao beef and ask how spicy it was and the waitress said it had some kick so I didn't order it extra spicy. Big mistake. The dinner was really Bland no spice at all, very little color everything was brown not appealing looking at all. There was only about maybe 2 ounces of meat in the entire dish, and the rest of the vegetables were minced so small it was hard to tell what was in there.
The rice that was served was also dry and sort of crumbly. I haven't had rice served like that in a restaurant for a really long time. It should be moist and not soggy but never dry. I would definitely not go there again based on the food. I suppose if you like Bland food it would be okay. The other dishes that my other family members ordered looked better, maybe they just left sound brighter colored ingredients out of mine? It is definitely a bland, sweet and sour kind of restaurant food wise. Don't go there looking for anything with any wonderful complicated flavors or heat.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Always excellent food and great service. They are always consistent and everyone I know loves this restaurant. I have been going here for over 35 years

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Hong Kong Restaurant? Share your experiences!