“Best chineese food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 27, 2018

By far the best chinese food in the valley! Locally owned and operated! You won't be disappointed. Lots of room and delivery service too.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank ChristinanicholeD

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We went to dinner for the first time at this restaurant with some family members. The decor is nice on the inside and it was quiet it was probably about a third of the way full. Our waitress was nice and friendly. We ordered water and tea and then dinner. I ordered the Kung Pao beef and ask how spicy it was and the waitress said it had some kick so I didn't order it extra spicy. Big mistake. The dinner was really Bland no spice at all, very little color everything was brown not appealing looking at all. There was only about maybe 2 ounces of meat in the entire dish, and the rest of the vegetables were minced so small it was hard to tell what was in there.
The rice that was served was also dry and sort of crumbly. I haven't had rice served like that in a restaurant for a really long time. It should be moist and not soggy but never dry. I would definitely not go there again based on the food. I suppose if you like Bland food it would be okay. The other dishes that my other family members ordered looked better, maybe they just left sound brighter colored ingredients out of mine? It is definitely a bland, sweet and sour kind of restaurant food wise. Don't go there looking for anything with any wonderful complicated flavors or heat.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Always excellent food and great service. They are always consistent and everyone I know loves this restaurant. I have been going here for over 35 years

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We love eating at the Hong Kong - the food is always very good and the service is great! We often go to the lounge for drinks and dinner, the atmosphere is cozier.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 27, 2018

It has been years since I last ate at Hong Kong in Nampa like 20 plus, the outside looks the same but the inside is worth seeing very clean and nice friendly service. Priced fair and lots of hood for the $$$

Date of visit: April 2018