“Nice upscale restaurant”

Dining options: Reservations
Surprise, Arizona
“Nice upscale restaurant”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

There are not many nice upscale restaurants in Nampa. If you have a special occasion to celebrate come here. Food is great, service is good, prices a little on the high side for most people but if you want cheap go to McDonalds! A Two for One coupon brought us here and we came back again, but there are a lot of other options in the "casual" fine dining area for a lot less money. Texas Roadhouse is hard to beat for good steak at a reasonable price....but very noisy. If you want a more "romantic" quiet setting this the Copper Canyon is a good option.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Glenn S

“Best eating experience in Nampa”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I couldn't recommend this restaurant higher. I have a lot of food allergies, and sometimes have a difficult time eating out. I had a wonderful experience at Copper Canyon. Normally I just ask for olive oil or no oil on my seafood to be safe, but the server and the chef went out of their way to accommodate my many allergies and make me something unique an delicious. Everyone in my party really enjoyed their food. Great service and delicious food.

• Visited June 2014
Nampa
“Good food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We miss the old place, more atmosphere, although you do have a very pretty view overlooking the golf course and a beautiful Idaho sunset. Food is very tasty and unique dishes.

• Visited September 2013
Nampa, Idaho
“Always delicious food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food here is always great. They are now at the Broadmore golf course so they are out of the way but worth it. Halibut is fabulous.

Visited April 2014
Bradenton, Florida
“Best "Special Occasion" Restaurant”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I go here on our Anniversary. Wonderful food, wonderful service. The ambiance is wonderful. I would rate it higher but the price makes it affordable for special occasions and not every day dining.

• Visited September 2013