“Good”

Parma, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

I've been here many times. It's not really my choice of restaurants but it is good. It's priced too high in my opinion.

“Four Star Restaurant Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

This is a very popular local restaurant with a limited menu which offers something for the vegetarian to the carnivore in your party. The chef (they actually have a chef) prepares tasty creative appetizers and main dishes. The vegetarian dish with toasted tofu had an Asian flair and was truly excellent. Great place to eat that is literally in the middle of nowhere!

• Visited December 2011
Nampa, Idaho
“Decent food, not very family friendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

My husband and I, along with our two children ages 10 and 12, decided to try Copper Canyon out looking for a local, non-franchise style restaurant. We had heard from friends that it was great, and reviews were good as well so we went for it. The first problem we ran into was the absence of any type of menu that would appeal to the children. We waited about 15 minutes to be seated, which is not bad, but it would have been nice if they had told us their was no menu for children before waiting to be seated.

We visited on a Tuesday night, and increadibly we were there for just under two hours waiting for food and to eat so we decided to skip dessert as the kids were just about done with waiting for the evening.

The food was good, I would probably try it again, with out the children of course.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank tsklaner
Caldwell, Idaho
“LOVE their tofu delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

I live in this area and Copper Canyon is my absolute favorite restaurant. I am a vegetarian and I love their Tofu Delight from the menu. The owner is a very nice guy. One time when I brought my 4 year old daughter with me, he told the cooks on duty to make her a special fruit dish of her own and then the owner brought it out to her himself, no charge.I will go to Copper Canyon at any chance I get!

• Visited August 2011
Portland, Oregon
“The meal was large; the lamb was delicious.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

I was in Nampa with two colleagues for business, and another colleague had suggested we try this restaurant. I am so glad we did! It was the best meal we had all week and much better than I often expect to find in such a small town. I had the basque lamb, which was very tender and rich. The portion was generous (more than I needed really, with the salad and good bread too). It's on my list for a repeat visit the next time I am in town.

• Visited August 2011