“Watch for Landmines and Wet Weather”
Review of Nampa Dog Park

Nampa Dog Park
Ranked #3 of 24 things to do in Nampa
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Nice little park my Mothers Lab loves it. Good location. Good parking. Grass not as well established as it could be, lots of traffic. Due to grass being short, stay away when it's wet, your dog and car both come back a muddy mess. I wish maintenance would focus on improving grass quality. Still a fun time when it's nice out. What for doggie landmines,better yet take our scooper and help clean up!

2  Thank rmberg3
There are newer reviews for Nampa Dog Park

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Nice place for your doggies and very friendly people. Park has different areas for all dogs! I try to give $ so we can maintain it and usually go on my days off

1  Thank sharinid1
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The park is nice enough. Even has an area designated for smaller dogs. Problem is (I was warned about this by my veterinarian), there is no protection against the Miriam of diseases that can be easily transmitted between animals. Parvovirus and heart worm to name a couple. I can't really afford to take my pup there.

4  Thank nogrey
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Treasure Valley is a dog lovers haven and the Nampa dog park is the best spot to see them play. Even if you didn't bring a dog of your own you will love watching the interaction between all the different breeds. It is usually very clean and is well laid out. In the irrigation season (mid April to mid October) there is a small pond area in the back where all the dogs get in splash and drink the water, a very unusual feature in a dog park.

1  Thank idahosandy
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

due to the fact we don't have any pets, we decided to go check out the dog park. They have several areas for different size dogs to run, that was cool. We enjoyed being able to walk through and Get my pet fix, great place to bring them!

Been to Nampa Dog Park? Share your experiences!