“Maybe for your dog, not for mine!”
Review of Nampa Dog Park

Nampa Dog Park
Ranked #3 of 24 things to do in Nampa
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The park is nice enough. Even has an area designated for smaller dogs. Problem is (I was warned about this by my veterinarian), there is no protection against the Miriam of diseases that can be easily transmitted between animals. Parvovirus and heart worm to name a couple. I can't really afford to take my pup there.

4  Thank nogrey

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Treasure Valley is a dog lovers haven and the Nampa dog park is the best spot to see them play. Even if you didn't bring a dog of your own you will love watching the interaction between all the different breeds. It is usually very clean and is well laid out. In the irrigation season (mid April to mid October) there is a small pond area in the back where all the dogs get in splash and drink the water, a very unusual feature in a dog park.

1  Thank idahosandy
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

due to the fact we don't have any pets, we decided to go check out the dog park. They have several areas for different size dogs to run, that was cool. We enjoyed being able to walk through and Get my pet fix, great place to bring them!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

It is a fun place to bring your dog. I love that they have 2 sets of fencing to keep our four legged friends safe. As well as having water fountains for both people and pets. They put together a first-rate park. You can tell a lot of thought went into it. I drive by all the time and they are always working on keeping it clean.

1  Thank Melinda G
Reviewed August 31, 2013

this is a great place for a few hours of playtime with mans best friend. Very pet friendly, clean and great place to meet others.

1  Thank smithhouse_ireland

Been to Nampa Dog Park? Share your experiences!