“Quiet and Comfortable”

Rodeway Inn & Suites of Nampa
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed March 5, 2012

An average night's stay at an affordable price. Clean and quiet, close to the interstate but without the noise. Using your room key gets a 15% discount at the Denny's which is within walking distance. The breakfast is really skimpy, donuts or cereal.

Room Tip: get a room with 2 queen beds for $69
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank frank s

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Do Not Stay in this hotel, I was trying to save a couple of bucks and thought most Choice Hotels are pretty good. Was I ever wrong. Walked into a room that smelled of raw sewage. Bugs crawled out of the heater and were on the ceiling. Cig burns on the sheets.Hair on the pillow. The remote for the old tube TV was missing and I was brought up a new remote, the manager says you have to turn on the TV manually and work the remote from there. The iron almost hit me in the foot when it fell off the broken ironing board storage rack. After driving for 11 hrs I stayed the first night and was charged an additional 10.00 early check out fee. Oh, did I mention no hot water for the shower. The breakfast is almost non existent, Stay at the Holiday Inn Express at the next exit. Free, Full Breakfast Flat Screen TV , 800 count sheets, Micro/fridge, Indoor Pool Gym, well worth the difference.

Room Tip: This Place is a dump
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Liketo T
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Room was clean and comfortable, quite close to freeway so noise a problem for light sleepers. Too much smoke in hallways! Very basic breakfast included but very small area for eating so went to next door Denny's.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2011

I have just checked out of the Rodeway Inn of Nampa where I had stayed for 2 weeks with my elderly mother (86 but quite spry). Knowing that the Rodeway was an economy choice my expectations were pleasantly exceeded. The front desk and housekeeping staff were very accommodating and friendly. Our fellow patrons were respectful and we were made to feel very comfortable. I travel frequently and use off the highway motels as they are easy and inexpensive - this one is tops!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank stephshaw60
Reviewed September 7, 2010

I'm a Choice Hotels loyalty member but this hotel isn't one of the better ones I've been to.

First the best:
It's convenient to the freeway. There is plenty of parking. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The Denny's next door gives you a %15 discount.

The worst:
You'll need that Denny's %15 discount because the "breakfast" includes donuts, 2 kinds of cereal, milk, juice and coffee. Bring your own sweetener unless you like sugar or pink packets. Bring your own tea, too. If you want internet, make sure to get a room near the front of the hotel because the signal doesn't reach the back rooms. I woke up with a backache, so I'm not sure the mattresses are up to par, but that could have been me - I'll call that one a wash.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 17, 2009

I have been staying at this hotel a couple times a week for several months now and on December 16, 2009 my wallet was stolen out of my backpack. The only people that had access to my backpack were the housekeeper, Dimsey, the manager, Richard, and the desk clerk, Leeann. They all deny that they took my wallet, which had a large amount of cash in it. They all defended the housekeeper like she was a saint The police were no help, and the owner could care less that this happened at his hotel. I even told the housekeeper,#1 suspect, that she could keep the cash just please give my wallet back. I was made to feel like the criminal not the victim

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2007

We had a no smoking room, but found the window sill full of cigarette butts.

We found the desk clerk to be inattentive

We could not eat any part of the continental breakfast. My husband and I are diabetic and don't expect to find much that we can eat, but sweet rolls and a choice of 2 pre-sweetened cereals is a very poor offering. I would have been happy with some raisin bran although most hotels are offering some kind of protein food with their breakfasts now. I didn't have a problem anywhere else.

We also realize that it is hard to get vacuum cleaners to work on edges, but the carpets in this motel were more than usually dirty.

Stayed: May 2007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
1 mi away
#11 of 12 in Meridian
1 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
Best Western Plus Peppertree Nampa Civic Center Inn

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites of Nampa? Share your experiences!