“diasappointed”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The last 3 times I have been there within a year, the food is smaller portions and not as fresh. It's going downhill and I'm sad, because it is on of my favorite places to eat.

SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

eqpics777-

Thank you for your feedback. I know the portion sizes have remained that same but I will look into the training aspects and see if we are missing something on our end. Hopefully we can bring it back around for you. Thanks again, we take all of our feedback seriously!

Tom Reding

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I've eaten at lots of pizza places and this one ranks near the bottom, pizza is chewy, doughy, too spicy sauce, very light on toppings, overpriced. Service is average if you get it. Not in for a repeat visit.

SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Hi Fred-

I wanted to thank you for the feed back, good, bad or indifferent it is always taken seriously. I would certainly like to talk to you more about your experience so that I can follow up at the store, but right now we will go back to the basics and work on those things which have typically set us a part like a well topped pizza. Thanks again.

Tom Reding

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our teenage server left a lot to be desired. Probably not her fault, but the the employees need better training. The hostesses seemed confused as well and it wasn't overly busy. My huckleberry martini was okay, but the pizza left a lot to be desired with a mushy crust. The server didn't know the menu very well at all. I won't be back anytime soon, which is disappointing since Nampa doesn't have a very dynamic dining scene.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The pasta dishes are the best thing to get here. The pizza is good as well, but I find it hard to make myself order anything other than their fresh pastas now that I've tasted some of the rest of their menu. And this place is the best for kids as well. They bring the kids plates out with a frisbee, a complete coloring book, etc. Kids eat free on Sundays!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Went to luch with a work associate. We both ordered personal pan pizza's with salad. The pizza was pretty good and the salad was very plain. The service was average. I probably will not eat at this location again. I can find better options all over the valley.