“Great place for dinner!”

Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill
Ranked #21 of 200 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Boise, Idaho
“Great place for dinner!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I love Smoky Mtn! My favorite item on the menu is the Chicken teriyaki fettucine. The teriyaki sauce is great! The restaurant in Nampa is the closest to my house, so I usually go to that one. I have had some not so good customer service at this location. My grandmother and I went for dinner and we sat at our table for over 20 minutes before anyone came over to acknowledge us. We observed several staff members walking right by us just talking and having a great time without helping customers. We finally were able to get somone's attention, and the server told us that the server who was supposed to be assisting us had gone on break and that she would help us. She was great and the rest of the evening was uneventful. I usually sit at the bar when I am by myself, and the bar service is good, but just beware that the customer service is lacking, but the food is great.

• Visited February 2013
SmokyMtnPizza, Director of F & B at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
lizlsw79-

Thank you for the great input, while i love the fact that the food is great, i apologize if we have fallen down on the service side. We will get the Managers together and actively work to get better! It's a
team and we need to work together to provide the service you deserve. Thanks again!

Nampa, Idaho
“Good Pizza. Great Meeting Room”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Good pizza with some interesting choices to appeal to the adventurous diner. It also has a meeting room for corporate gatherings.

• Visited February 2013
SmokyMtnPizza, Director of F & B at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Penguinpi-

Thanks, we appreciate the feedback! The banquet room is free of charge* and a great place to have a casual get together with friends or a business luncheon.

*Call your local Smoky Mountain for details.

Caldwell, Idaho, United States
“So much more than pizza”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Smoky Mountain Pizza has so much more to offer than pizza. Many different salads. The grilled romain is wonderful. Try their house dressing, so good. And pastas-two different sizes, which we really love. Come in from noon to 5 and order off the lunch specials. You get pasta, salad, bread and drink for a very good price. My husband and I always seem to want to change things but it never seems to be a problem. And we have always had good service!

• Visited January 2013
SmokyMtnPizza, Director of F & B at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Spoons-

Thanks for the awesome review!

Director of Food & Beverage
Wilder,ID
“burnt food”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

coul not belive that the watress would serve bernt food you could easily see it was burnt black burnt buns, manager did appoligize and said if he had seen the order we wold not have served it , why would the waitress not care

Visited July 2012
SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Jim-

Thanks for your observations. I am sorry the food was not up to our standards, but It sounds like our Manager got you taken care of, which is great. We have used this feedback to stress the importance of the details and need for the staff to work together to provide the Guest with the food and service they deserve. Thanks again!

Nampa, Idaho, United States
“Very disappointed!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Smoky Mountain Pizza used to be my most favorite resturant. We went to the Nampa resturant this afternoon, Oct. 29, 2012 for lunch. The waitress sat us down quickly, took our order quickly and then we sat and sat and sat for 45 minutes before our food arrived. Then when my Terriaki Chicken Fetticucci came out there was a hair in it. I am so upset, I used to love going to Smoky Mountain Pizza, next time I belive I will think twice.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill? Share your experiences!