“Biggest Slices Ever”

Messenger Pizza & Brewery
Ranked #6 of 204 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: I can't find a web page, but they are on Facebook. They opened in October. They have been reviewed by the Idaho Press Tribune and Treasuredvalley.com
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Biggest Slices Ever”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

A late lunch is probably not the best time to eat here. Although one can order a pizza to their liking, pre-made pizzas are available to choose from. My guess is that an ordered pizza would be a bit better, however, I was pleased with my slice - it was too big for one plate. They have many unique topping pizza available, mine was jalapeño and apple (go figure), but it was good. The salad bar, although not huge was quite good - fresh greens, a satisfying choice of toppings and dressings.

I was told that some evenings they have live jazz groups in. If I have a chance to return, I might opt for one of those evenings.

Peak hours might be a bit slow, but the service was good, the restaurant was clean. We were there because some dear friends treated us - they like it enough to take others.

As for prices, it seemed average. I'm not in the US often so not too accustomed current prices, but they seemed fair.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank kentpelton

Nampa, Idaho
“Tasty and unique”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

This eclectic little diner is great for family and friends. Very casual, huge slices of pizza, decent salad bar and nice variety of beverages. Good value, especially on the pizza slices.

1 Thank 64familyfun
Hood River, Oregon
“Expensive For No Reason”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

We ordered 2 pizzas. They tasted ok. The crust was dry and hard to chew, and it made up 90% of the pizza. We paid top dollar to have toppings added, but they were sprinkled in very small portions, as were the cheese and sauce. $40+ for big, round, stale breadsticks. Nothing like the pictures or like i remember.

2 Thank Rutherford G
“Huge slices”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Nice surprise. We were walking and came across this pizza place. Great service and a large variety of drinks. Loved the vibe.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank mhoog
Nampa
“Not Exceptional”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I were not all that impressed with the food. Lots of choices and they do have gluten free pizza but it wasn't the best pizza we had eaten.

• Visited April 2013