“Yum Yum”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #13 of 205 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Phone # 208-442-8129. Recently opened in Nampa, Idaho, this Olive Garden is a national chain. It is a very nice restaurant and one of Nampa's finest restaurants.
Reviewed February 15, 2012

We live in Ireland and travel back to Nampa to see the kids and grandkids once a year. We make it a point to eat here as we don't get this great food in Ireland. We go in with us and 3 kids/spouses and then 7 grandkids,( 5 of them under the age of 6) They are always accomidating to our large bunch and the grandkids love to be spoiled by the staff there. This time we all had their endless soup and salad, it was great! The staff were very accomidating, even when a whole glass of milk was spilt all over table and onto floor. We got no grumbling or dirty looks from any of the staff, they were quick to clean up the mess as I think most of them are parents and have been there. Thanks to all, keep up the great work!

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed November 19, 2011

The service and food here is always very good. We didn´t have to wait long for a table and our food was very nice.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

My wife and I love the Nampa Olive garden for all the reasons in the title of this review. Unlike the Boise vision of the same restaurant, the Nampa Olive Garden is consistently good and the atmosphere is very pleasant.

Reviewed July 9, 2011

So I got the seafood Alfredo and my wife the tour of italy. The noodles were very dry to where they would just clump up. If my dish had alfredo sauce on it it would have been nice if they had pointed it out to me as I certainly didn't see any. It seemed like they used just enough to theoretically coat the noodles to call it good but when I pay 12-15 for some cheap pasta noodles the least they can do is put the advertised sauce on the dish. My wife said the same about her dish so we will look for another restaurant that charges fairly for a fair and decent product.

Reviewed April 1, 2011

Newer restaurant. Great food and service everytime we go!! Busy on Friday and Saturday nights. We have gone during the weeknight. Less crowded. Very clean!!!

1  Thank Soiled