“Great affordable dining experience”

Krung Thai Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 204 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Nampa, Id.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great affordable dining experience”
Reviewed January 20, 2010

What a pleasant surprise in little ol' Nampa. These folks worked hard to make our dining experience perfect. Very personable waitress, great food, surprisingly extensive menu, great service, clean restaurant. After our dining experience, I was surprised that the place was not more crowded. I would definitely recommend this place. I will be bringing my friends.

1 Thank Glenn-Nampa

Starbuck, Washington
“Fabulous meal, just before closing!”
Reviewed January 17, 2010

After a long Sunday on the road, we checked into our hotel and went online to find a place to eat. The first 3 we tried were already closed, but when we called this place minutes before their closing time, they said to head over. WOW!! Fabulous, fast, fresh ingredients. We had the spinach w/ peanut sauce and added tofu as the meat, and also one of the fresh rice noodle dishes. Splendid - if we lived in Nampa, we would definitely be regulars!

3 Thank CCWSeattle
“Oh my God! What a superb surprise. The...”
Reviewed December 30, 2009

Oh my God! What a superb surprise. The ThaI menu is extensive with many chef's specials on it that I have not even seen before; and the sushi is first class with some very creative rolls. The prices make it a bargain and the service is very warm and personal. I will be back whenever I am in the area; it's definitely a "must do."

1 Thank bouvschip
Oregon
“Outstanding Sushi”
Reviewed May 12, 2009

Caution Roll - soooooo yummy !!! They make some of the best sushi you'll ever have. It's worth the short trip from Boise. I highly recommend this restaurant.