“Clean, New, Great Value”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Kirkland, WA
“Clean, New, Great Value”
Reviewed November 22, 2010

This hotel is right off the freeway, so for our stay, it was accessible but quiet (cows in a pasture out back!). Can't beat the accommodations for the price--excellent value! The Fairfield chain has apparently even upgraded their bed linens, so the sleep quality was better than expected. Continental breakfast is included in the price; standard fare for this chain, but at least you can grab some fruit and yogurt if the DIY waffles aren't your style.

• Stayed July 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed November 4, 2010

The manager, Cathy, is by far the most accomodating person I have ever met in the hotel industry. I travel a lot for my job and prefer Marriott brands. The Nampa location has the best all around staff of anywhere. If you need something they'll get it for you. When I called to make a reservation Cathy knew, immedately, who I was (and I'm really a nobody). She even upgraded my room to accomodate my needs.

There are several close by restaurants if you want drive just over the bridge, and "TGI Friday's", "Sonic" and a few other places are just walking distance. (Visit the Egg Factory if you want a home cooked style breakfast. The staff can tell you how to get there. It is just a mile or so away.)

Nampa is mainly an agricultural comminity and if you're a runner, you can run for miles on the roads through the farmland. I stay at this location anytime I'm in the area. My most recent trip was not work related but for personal time with my wife. I chose this hotel over every other hotel in the Boise area because of the friendliness and exceptional service provided by the staff.

If you're a history buff...The War Hawk Air Museum is located at the Nampa airport . It has a phenominal collection of war-time memorabilia from WW1 to Vietnam

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Tigard, Oregon
Reviewed July 22, 2010

From the front deks staff, to clean, comfortable beds and a good breakfast--this hotel tops the rest!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Stayed here night 2 of a 2 week family vacation. What a surprise! Had a great stay the night before in a Fairfield Inn so thought we would try it again. Very clean & comfortable! Great bargain! Only a little difficult to get to from I90. I would stay there again for sure!!!

• Stayed June 2010
Portland
Reviewed April 16, 2010

One of my favorite places to stay away from home. I've stayed here approximately 6 times during the last 9 months. Sometime solo, other times my visits included my wife and kids. The people who work at the Fairfield are great. They are friendly, polite and always wanting to help. The rooms are clean, spacious and well appointed. Nice workout facility and pool (kids love it). Breakfast is well done with healthy options. Its in a great location - easy to get to and close to dining and shopping. An incredible value for the dollar. And again, it all comes back to the people. Kathy, Max and the rest of the staff are sincere and interested in doing what they can to make the stay enjoyable. I look forward to returning soon!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Clarkston, Washington
Reviewed April 12, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about this motel. I have stayed a number of times and have never had any problems. The staff have always went over and above to make me feel comfortable. The rooms are exellent and always very clean. The complimentary breakfast has something for everyone, and there is always plenty of hot coffee. I have always been meet with a smile and a kind word. I would rate this up there with some of the more expensive hotels I have stayed. Recommend this for family's as well as single travelers.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center
Best Western Plus Peppertree Nampa Civic Center Inn
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#8 of 11 in Nampa
Best Western Plus Caldwell Inn & Suites

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa? Share your experiences!