“Karen is a great customer service front desk person”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We received the best service and care from Karen the night we checked in. We loved the great breakfast. The amenities were great, loved the 24 hour fitness room and the pool and Jacuzzi were great!!!!

Thanks so much!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The staff is always friendly and very helpful. The rooms are clean and great location. It can be a bit noisy from the traffic on the freeway but not enough to keep me awake. I have stayed here multiple times and will continue to stay here.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

WE booked this hotel through Hotwire.com . The price is great however the noise from the interstate which is right next to hotel was horrible. The breakfast was not worth anything. The hot food was cold and the cold fairly warm the girl taking care of the area could not speak English. Doubtful I would ever stay here again, as we were checking out my grandson wanted one of the candy bars cost me $2 a little extreme I thought. We had asked after the first night to be moved to the other side away from the interstate and were told nothing available...we knew not to bother with the breakfast the 2nd day. All I can say is very clean and priced right if you don't want to get any sleep from the traffic and the train.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
MANAGERNAMPA, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. I would like to sincerely apologize that your stay was not up to your expectations and I apologize for the items you noted. We do listen to all comments and while we never want to disappoint our guests, we do value these opportunities to continue to train and grow our guest service. Thank you again for your business and kind regards!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We totally enjoyed our stay at Fairfield. The staff were very professional and sincerely friendly and interested in ensuring we were welcome and our needs were met. I can't think of another hotel/motel I've stayed in where we have been greeted with such welcoming and friendly staff. Kudos to this hotel and is staff.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I had a very nice, quiet upper floor room with all the amenities I could expect. The front desk was quite friendly and helpful in orienting me and telling of places nearby for a quick meal before bedtime. The beds here are quite comfortable for a restful sleep. Will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 14, 2013

For the price range in this area, it is the cleanest nicest property I have found.
It is clean, well maintained and a very friendly effecient staff.

On the downside
I do not expect much from the free breakfast but it was even worse than usual. Even the English muffins were hard as rocks.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MANAGERNAMPA, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We enjoyed the friendly staff. It was relaxing to know we had a clean room and nice breakfast in the morning. It made our visit to see our daughter a good experience to Idaho. The location was easy to get to and very quiet.

Room Tip: We have stayed here twice and both times we had a comfortable room.